Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Praying that doesn't cost us. Usually so reliable from the spot
  2. Bloody hell Vards!
  3. At least he looks like he knows the importance of the game and is getting stuck in
  4. KDH has been abysmal Need a second City!
  5. Hamza comfortably our best player so far
  6. Phew! Now wake the **** up you bunch of plebs!
  7. Appoint Pearson at half time
  8. Reverted to long balls to Vardy. Class
  9. what on earth are we doing?
  10. I swear Faes wants us to stay in the championship
  11. Keep running KDH FFS! We had 4 on 3!
  12. Yeah but Liverpool will definitely want him
  13. We look rubbish as per
  14. Faes actually cleared one! Shame it was the wrong box
  15. Do we really think we're in a position to continue to play out from the back in that way? The safety cushion has gone
  16. Not one of them had a Leicester accent
  17. I still think Winks is gonna miss every time I see that goal
  18. Big Nige and Albrighton in the same room
  19. Faes left back? No Daka though which is a bonus!
  20. Respectfully shut the **** up and run the club properly
  21. Would save on a groundsman I suppose
  22. Oh I thought you meant when we were good
×
×
  • Create New...