Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Need to be stronger there Stephy. Got the beating of him though
  2. Which ones the brain?
  3. Do your job Leicester else I'll have an aneurysm
  4. Norwich have been bang up for this to be fair
  5. Do they think they're us?
  6. Now when have Leicester ever done that?
  7. With the mess we're in I hope they're Aldi's own brand
  8. Ipswich look bang average. Travesty that we didn't beat these both times
  9. That was a silly shove in the box
  10. Let's be having you
  11. Motivation shouldn't be an issue
  12. Feel like Norwich need a goal before half time
  13. Ipswich struggling at least
  14. Didn't touch the ball at all. Lucky boy
  15. Haaland's been space jammed
  16. Wow KDB. That's unreal!
  17. I'm sick of hearing the name Leif Davis
×
×
  • Create New...