Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

VLC86

Member
  • Posts

    26,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by VLC86

  1. If anyone uses “we won trophies” as an argument against my post above, it’s easy to counter with we have made multiple mistakes since that point. Not selling players, giving out stupid contract, buying players with no resale value, new contracts to shit players,bad recruitment, bad negotiating to offload players etc etc. We didn’t do much of this pre the FA Cup win or at least 9 months before. But here we are, and we will be lucky to not do a Leeds/Derby etc.
  2. It’s pretty obvious to most other than a few on here who still have their head in the sand. I repeat what I’ve said for a while, Brendan Rodgers and Rudkin have set this club back years. I was also laughed at for saying Brighton are streets ahead of us and will be for years. Some people really do need to wake up.
  3. Yep, doing 2 nights there.
  4. It’s like trying to explain it to half of our fan base, I’m well aware of it.
  5. Willing to be thrown off a building for the cause at this point.
  6. You can’t do an interview if you are up someone’s arsehole my friend, he’s embedded.
  7. I love this football club, but I ****ing hate this football club
  8. Poured mine in my eyes during the same period.
  9. Yep, and that’s the point isn’t it. Too interested in wanting to look good than showing any sensible business acumen.
  10. Have you seen our wage bill? And the £100m training ground?
  11. Spot on. Think I’ll definitely do a night in Palermo so let me know some recommendations.
  12. Cheers, I was considering staying in Cefalu for them 2 nights. Would you not recommend that then? edit: I probably should have said that I would prefer to stay on beach for a couple of days.
  13. Probably heading to Sicily for 3 nights in early May. Flights are into Palermo, is it worth staying there for a night? Was considering going to a beach area for 2 nights and then doing that.
  14. You aren’t going to be able to sell a turd to a millionaire.
  15. Skye is great. Fairy pools, Neast Point, the Quarang, Old man of storr etc are a must. if you are into wildlife sign up for Facebook groups tracking orcas and dolphins. Would cost a bit more and be further to travel but the Isle of Harris is incredible.
  16. And is a better defender.
  17. You might be in for a shock if you think we are going to be spending Fofana sorts of cash.
  18. Been to South Africa twice now and absolutely love it. Cape Town is a must do, still a bit wild so you have to have your wits about you. Stellenbosch is great. I did see some wild stuff though (dead bodies, people getting tasered) and it does have other issues (scheduled power outages) but it’s great and I’d still go back. As others have said, missing a trick if you didn’t do a safari, I’d love to go to one of the other countries and do a longer one.
  19. These are always great, saw him on one last year and he was brilliant.
  20. Garth Marenghi on Saturday, knew little about him but one of the best comedy shows I’ve seen. Very funny.
  21. VLC86

    The gym

    That sounds like sheer hell. I do 1k in about 4 mins 45 and feel like I was to die.
  22. VLC86

    The gym

    Watch for form on deadlifts. I used to tweak my hip flexors but realised if you keep your core tense when you do them it really helps. Ive done leg day today so will be hobbling round for a few days. Had the flu 3 weeks ago and then a chest infection that took 2 rounds of antibiotics to shift and only just about getting close to the levels I was before.
  23. I’m not sure I or Enzo agree with that.
  24. It’s not really it though is it? He is a good defender and very good on the ball. Obviously it’s going to be a huge issue against fast and intricate teams if we go up but anyone we are going to be able to afford is going to have a weakness.
×
×
  • Create New...