VLC86
Member-
Posts
26,444 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
25
Everything posted by VLC86
-
Christian McFarlane joins on season loan from Man City - Official
VLC86 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I think Braybrooke is one who might end up struggling a bit, Page will get plenty of minutes this season. Watson has been the loan player with the most minutes and the one I’m most worried about to be honest, I think he looks quite poor and wouldn’t be shocked if he’s used sparingly as the months go by. Alves has been one of our best players this season but needs to up his goals and assists if we are going to do well. -
Christian McFarlane joins on season loan from Man City - Official
VLC86 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
We wouldn’t get him in 3 years tbf. -
Christian McFarlane joins on season loan from Man City - Official
VLC86 replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Kamari Doyle looks alright as well, but I agree with the others. They are going to end up being squad fillers. -
Sounds like their owners are being quite sensible in deducting the debt levels from everything else which is interesting. Edit: A quick online search suggests that these figures aren’t correct.
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
VLC86 replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Weather looks about bang on in Leicester on Sunday again. -
I know he’s a nob, but if you are a current player that’s just signed and he says “we’ve been shit” are you thinking that he’s throwing you under a bus to supporters outside a stadium? I’m sure people will come back with most of the new ones have and players need to get a back bone, but I think people would pick this apart just as much if he said that.
-
-
His record is bad but that is total games, and the wins you are quoting are not total wins. You recon Southampton let him manage for 73 games with 1 win? Our owners are wild but that would be something else.
-
I don’t think so. I think the “you” defines the period pre him and the “we” is his time. For example, if he says “we’ve been shit for ages now” he is immediately assessing his own performance as shit which clearly he isn’t going to do and if he did, he would be slaughtered for that. He comes across as an idiot but at least he said what he thinks, I can’t stop laughing.
-
This is absolutely incredible 😂😂😂😂😂.
-
I’d be interested in the two signed shirts mate. Let me know what you are looking for.
-
Has anyone got any hidden gem tips for Madrid? I’m going to watch England in November, I’ve already been multiple times due to football and work and I’m trying my best not to spend the couple of days away from the football getting pissed and eating great food in Mercato San Miguel.
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
VLC86 replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Fair play, I’m doing half of that and it’s turning into a bit of a slog. -
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
VLC86 replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Smashed it mate well done. -
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
VLC86 replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Did just under 9 miles earlier when I planned to do 10 alternating at half marathon PB pace for next week but that didn’t go very well. Completely forgot I had my flu jab yesterday afternoon and I think this played a massive factor. Gels were making me feeling like I would either be sick or shit myself which never happens. Either that or pushing for a PB next week is going to be hell on earth (likely both). -
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
VLC86 replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Nice, I used to live around the corner from there so used to run around that. It’s a massive bitch if the wind is blowing around the water sports centre. -
A combo of massively overpaying, offering contracts that were longer than any other club would and not doing our homework. Equally, I don’t think a couple of them were bad eggs before they arrived. I think the whole situation influenced that.
-
All strikes me again of lacking a clear plan and gambling to ‘guarantee’ the promotion we desperately need. I do agree that he looked decent for Southampton a few years ago but how many times are we going to fall into that trap? And honestly, if the club had any self awareness they would stop signing ex Southampton players as it instantly triggers us all. Shit or bust round 4? We are currently losing 3-1.
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
VLC86 replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Nice one, enjoy. -
Yeah saw that email and saw the Frank Turner stuff. Must be relentless so it’s understandable, especially FT who has toured for about 25 years solid.
-
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
VLC86 replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
I agree, but realistically it’s going to be skewed anyway isn’t it as they will earn a stupid amount of money from their squad etc. -
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
VLC86 replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
10 miler tonight after playing 11 a side for the first time in ages at the weekend and my hamstring feels like it’s on the brink. I’ve quickly remembered why I knocked football on the head while training. -
Anyone planning to go over there and watch him?
-
Tell us what you really think.
