Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. He should totally change his name to that
  2. We still do love to be closed down I see
  3. Would be a Lidl Dyche, as real Dyche is too expensive
  4. Ah you! Close!
  5. Quite, wondered the same. Why not just announce Marti. Would Cifentes really not have signed if Xavi could not join him?
  6. Oh dear
  7. Judging by your seeming offence to a simple innocuous comment, think that you might be considering exactly that
  8. Tom Joel loves Excel at a level that is not natural I suspect (Good info though Tom)
  9. Sure I saw ghost up on the balcony earlier too, spooky...
  10. and so he should to be fair!
  11. They have, but its not either/or - Winks has been a useful (old bugger)
  12. Yes, the youth are looking quite exceptional, but it important to also recognise who is making plenty of their opportunities. Space of youth and older heads for sure.
  13. Wilf….edge of the box….oh yeah, now I remember.
  14. Yes but would prefer a more consistent clinical striker than Mav
  15. But for now, we keep giving them starts, keep the pathway to the starting XI open and obvious, so when we get back in a better position, these youngsters will hopefully more liable to stick around.
  16. Monga. Blimey.
  17. Nice free kick
  18. Oh no Vestergaard found, but in a body bag……
  19. Here to heckle Daka I imagine
  20. Seems likely that Marti is done and getting Xavi released and signed up as assistant is causing the delay.
  21. Money in the bank that….
  22. Saw post after finishing work, happy birthday Ric
  23. Need someone in sharpish, we aren’t at the top table for the moment, this guy or similar is potentially better (or at least less jaded seeming) than the standard fare, so we will see soon enough.
  24. Now That’s What I Call AI - Volume XII
×
×
  • Create New...