-
Posts
25,802 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Dahnsouff
-
https://theconversation.com/what-if-the-big-bang-wasnt-the-beginning-our-research-suggests-it-may-have-taken-place-inside-a-black-hole-258010 Probably posted earlier but too lazy to look back more than one page
-
We recently got some house batteries through Sustain/Solar Together plan through the local authority. Turn on from Monday, arrived at 50% and have about 15kWh capacity. Work at home and the average cost was about £25-30, now as we are charging the batteries overnight, the weekly cost is looking to be ~£14. This on Intelligent Octopus Go tariff, so looks like it may well be good choice before long. Maybe useful info for others.
-
You got Nicky P to keep you going! As I get older, and having MS I worry it will get to me before I see it coming. Been here 25 years, wish they would put the old knacker out to pasture!
-
Managing an outsource team who share this strong work ethic, dealing with reactive problems. Now also providing oversight on more internal teams, interviewing, training new starters. Feeding into project teams. Make me wonder how a 4 day week could even work.
-
Fear not, by hook or by crook, will be back being an irritating contrarian soon enough!
-
Work had been almost unbearably fierce of late, many long days, starting at 6am finishing at 6pm or even later. If never seems enough. My balance is wrong I know, but I have always had a strong work ethic, and a pride in what I do. Software Development for what it's worth Has anyone moved to a four day week and has it helped them or just compressed the same work load into even less time? Recognise I am fortunate in that we paid our mortgage off last year, but with my wife being made redundant recently, I also don't want to leave us short. Just looking for personal experiences in reducing their workloads and rebalancing their work life balance really. Some might feel my lack of posts is a good thing, but I need to return to my contrarian bent as soon as possible!!
-
Maybe she was biting his ass and tripped over?
-
I don’t want to believe this is true, so I won’t.
-
Assuming that was the reason he was scouted and signed, otherwise…….no. But also yes.
-
Bit of a nonsense really, passing the buck. Government should take control and fit it to all possible civic buildings first.
-
Just noticed Matt Bevan has a new episode of “If you are listening” out yesterday This time about Fluoride in water and RFK’s campaign to remove it from US water Big fan.
-
Cross over, maybe been mentioned elsewhere? https://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/events/2025/metal-gear-in-concert?rdt_cid=5265768177828313487&utm_campaign=metal-gear-in-concert-2025&utm_medium=ad&utm_source=reddit
-
Was going to say if he is reading then perhaps, but even then, probably not.
-
Assume the US administration has now had enough time to set the scene and find sufficient evidence to return Abrego to El Salvador after the trial. The lack of reality and certainty with all things reported at present is somewhat wearing.
-
Cool, Abdul will be back fit just in time to sign for Brentford.
-
What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?
Dahnsouff replied to LeicesterBran's topic in Music and Gaming
Actual in game dialogue that... -
What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?
Dahnsouff replied to LeicesterBran's topic in Music and Gaming
Is anyone does play Tainted Grail, watch out for the Crockmaw, as playing the whole game with one arm is no joke! -
Your chairmanship appears to be on rocky ground.
-
What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?
Dahnsouff replied to LeicesterBran's topic in Music and Gaming
I don't do refunds -
What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?
Dahnsouff replied to LeicesterBran's topic in Music and Gaming
Better than Oblivion for me. Exploration is amazing, so much to find and see Story telling and atmosphere is next level Dark and brooding Does of course lack the polish Bethesda can provide. Music is also excellent! Voice acting fantastic Personally like the combat, but some mixed opinions Bit of a throwback, but in a good way -
What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?
Dahnsouff replied to LeicesterBran's topic in Music and Gaming
Tainted Grail : Fall of Avalon 1.0 -
At least you could have some hope a ball forward might stick with Ayew to be honest.
-
This was a one time offer, your loss.
-
And it would work.
