Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Phild

Member
  • Posts

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phild

  1. Was Russell p*ssed
  2. I cant believe people are still pulling negatives out of this 😳 😆
  3. A winning draw for Barnsley 👏 we are just a bunch o lightweights
  4. Only Leicester can give CPR to a team thats dead and offer them a lifeline! They will hold on now until 94 mins and score the winner on 95' - its tge Leicester way.
  5. We are not keeping 11 men on tbis pitch today
  6. I'll take it but if that's a red tge games gone.
  7. No idea who he is or what are his sources are mate. Just posting what I came across
  8. https://x.com/SeanfromEnderby/status/2096923462929395901?s=20 Reckons its imminent on his X post?
  9. To be honest, youngsters or not, they dont come out of today's shambles with glowing reports. I think they were both pretty shocking today, especially Page.
  10. Nailed it 👌 👏
  11. Now Faes and Okoli appear to be staying I wouldn't rule out Martin using 1 or both in that defence again through the season.
  12. 'evidence suggests improvement is unlikely' Your argument was flawed right there .
  13. Spot on! A half decent striker is reading that and grabbing himself a simple nod in. Instead he stood and watched, he may as well have been standing watching the game with the fans behind the goal. Bristric is not the striker who is going to push us up the league this season. Get a goal scorer in by Tuesday, we will have to make do at the back and most League 1 teams will just park the bus anyway.
  14. Whats happened to Sky+ not showing the 2nd half??
  15. ????? I take it you mean wingbacks to which I agree 👍
  16. What is the F*ing point of Burns!
  17. Last Tuesday away at Ipswich
  18. Howell has to be first name on the team sheet. Yes hes gaining his fitness but he is a class above everybody else in the team and is our genuine creative player. 65 minutes with Howell then replace him with Burns.
  19. Yeah right... of course I did 😆 🤣
  20. Damp *squib. Sorry couldn't resist 😜
  21. ....or... don't read the room.... goodnight. Onto MK Don's.
  22. Hmmm! Actually I dont think I would 😅
  23. Read the room.
  24. How do you know what i know. Weird.
×
×
  • Create New...