Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Probably says more about me but another scary women.
  2. Decided to copy generic pop music, and it was OK
  3. Enjoy this on holiday at 10pm on an all inclusive holiday
  4. Oiled up.. Voice is shite tbf but who cares about that
  5. Sweden understand Eurovision.
  6. Reminded me of Kryten from red dwarf
  7. Think I've seen this guy pretending to be a statue in town centes all over the country
  8. Poland are normally weird and wonderful.
  9. She's scaring me and he's making me feel inadequate
  10. Best thing Moldova have ever done?
  11. Now we're talking
  12. Powerful voice for her age but something about the French language I can't enjoy
  13. Lyrics like someone from Europe who knows limited English.
  14. It's got better to be fair
  15. Would be better if he sang the whole thing in german
  16. Why do you feel embarrassed when it's uk when happy to enjoy everyone else. ****ing shite
  17. Still in love with Croatia after visiting dubrovnik last month can do no wrong for me. Feel like I'm joining a cult but I'm happy too
  18. Yeah I'm on board
  19. Didn't expect that
  20. Sort of shit that does well
  21. Watching with Mrs, I held off commenting on the Germans buts she's straight in there with this guy
  22. These look fun
  23. Can't wait for next year's in Sydney. Early morning eurovision?
  24. I'm here for the Greece or Albania type songs.
  25. Feel sorry for Ukraine following that
×
×
  • Create New...