Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. I don't know what's happening to me but I do think Darren Ferguson would probably take us up
  2. The more I think about the options the more I think Tony Mowbray would be a solid choice, but then I thought Rowett might be too.
  3. I mean we've been shit at signing players whatever the level in recent years but I worry about how much knowledge we have in regard to signing players at league 1 level. They will chase 'big names' and try to get them to drop a level rather than looking at players on the up.
  4. Have they officially announced that Rowett won't be in charge? Surely they can do that as soon as the seasons finished.
  5. I'd trust PSG to be good enough to beat them. Not sure about Bayern, think Arsenal could do a job on them.
  6. Maybe stop throwing the ball straight at Gabriel head in the final minute might have been a better tactic Going to be unbearable if they win the double. If they aren't already.
  7. No more subs can be made yet they are there just to get in the way
  8. Someone needs to two foot Arteta when he's that close to the pitch.
  9. 5 minutes Assume Simeone wanted someone who could go physical against the centre backs but they've been even worse since the subs.
  10. Why are there so many more fan shots at arsenal than any other ground? Or does it just seem like it because they nearly always look like bellends?
  11. Simeone brave with his subs.
  12. Arsenal lucky there, soft foul on Gabriel but was always going to be given. Why couldn't the sub be made whilst they were looking at VAR, took ages to start the game again.
  13. Arsenal scoring is probably best for the game. Couple of decent moments but Atleti have been shite, so many aimless balls up front.
  14. Simeone almost makes you think Artera is OK.
  15. Rightly not a penalty but probably gets a foul outside the box.
  16. I can't believe Mavididi is only 27, thought he was approaching his football twighlight years. He's mostly shit but there is definitely enough there for a championship side to pick him up and he might do ok. Anyone matches his wages will be the problem though, if we can't get a perm transfer then he deserves to suffer with league 1.
  17. I couldn't believe how much man City and general fans were celebrating an Arsenal collapse when there was plenty of games to play.
  18. Is it time we accept Forest are an OK team that have done well to stay up As much as it pains me to say it, you can't keep accusing them of being lucky
  19. I wouldn't mind as much if Bethell was actually playing in the IPL, last time I looked he was carrying drinks again. Always going to have this issues with the way the IPL and early County season coincide.
  20. It will take a really big balls up by villa to not finish 5th imo so I can see why they have rested players here.
  21. Waiting for @YearOfTheFox comment
  22. I think it definitely touches his hand but I'm fine with it being given. The reaction to it is exactly why we have to put up with VAR so much.
  23. Should vlbe an entertaining final. Would've backed Allen to frustrate Murphy but can see it being pretty open final now.
  24. If it wasn't for his injuries wouldn't be anywhere near the shit show of the last 2 seasons. Not been good this season but its hard to criticise too much. Unfortunately not a strong enough captain to pull the club out of the mess but it's a tough job. Once the rawness of the this season dampens he will be remembered well.
  25. To be fair to Allen surely its up to Wu to force the issues as he's behind.
×
×
  • Create New...