Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. BBC will be desperate for Wrexham to get a good tie.
  2. Maybe I'm just not that into darts but I'm struggling to see how you can like or dislike a throw
  3. Would love us to go away from home and show a premier league side up at their own place. Fancy us more away from home too. Middle to bottom premier league side away.
  4. Every time he plays you wonder if he'll play for us again. Always does his bit when called upon.
  5. Yeah that's fair. But the full backs asked to play that role are generally more technical. Centre backs don't like being wide too often.
  6. So much better now his hair is growing back.... He's always going to be frustrating but he has a goal in him. And that's a great skill to have. Dare I say in the mould of a Andy King, or a Frank Lampard
  7. Out of interest, was Coady or Nelson in the middle today? I almost think the wide centre back positions are the hardest to play in this team. Practically playing 2 positions and have lots of responsibility. Part of Doyles problem is he is more of a traditional centre Defender, albeit decent on the ball.
  8. It's not necessarily the conceding goals from set pieces, it's the manner of them. Going off memory, but i feel far too many are just when the ball is bouncing around and noone is dealing with it.
  9. With Ndidi out, this is his big opportunity. Has to make it happen.
  10. Big shame this, more so for him, really looks like he's enjoying himself thus season. And noone wants to get injured when approaching the end of their contract.
  11. I remember when, myself included, said we didn't need to sign Mads because he had a capable keeper in Iversen. Would rather we got some money coming in but I guess that can wait. Got nothing against Iversen so hope he can secure a permanent move somewhere and start his career properly.
×
×
  • Create New...