Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Foxdiamond

Member
  • Posts

    6,722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Foxdiamond

  1. Had a few in my garden last summer but as you say outnumbered by Red Admirals
  2. Don't worry. The points you earn won't effect our position in the league
  3. I read this too and like you find it too awful to contemplate
  4. Time to bring a sub on ?
  5. Good luck. I usually tune in. Forest fan on today just lost so please give Leicester a shout
  6. I'm just about over Barry Endean getting a late win for your lot in 1970 let alone the memory of That other match
  7. When we lost there in 2019 I wish I knew we would win the flipping thing in 2021
  8. That would be 1975 as 1973 was Sunderland v Leeds.
  9. You might find a few more in SW south of the river.
  10. TV close down after National Anthem with reminder from announcer to unplug the set and the high pitched whine to wake you up in case you nodded off
  11. I can find it boring when a player gets in and wins frame after frame with one chance. The tactical side of the game with putting opponents under pressure with expert safety play can be engrossing. I would think having different types of players is good for the game. Bit like a boxer versus a puncher
  12. Well jesters are fools anyway so be known as a nice enough bloke is ok
  13. Really hope Selby gets back to winning top tournaments. I actually like the gritty safety play in frames
  14. I understand Selby is mates with Barry Hawkins?. I would think Selby in top form safety wise particularly makes it far more difficult for O'sullivan to dominate matches
  15. I know Ronnie is the best player therefore likely has the most fans but some of them do seem a bit mouthy
  16. Hazel mentioned earlier it was getting boisterous.
  17. You can bet these same morons who mock death and tragedies are just the sort of people that behave badly in other areas of life.
  18. If we can restrict to a blip and bounce back then we forget today.
×
×
  • Create New...