Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Think it's different to a defender and attacking tussling with each other, it's just a shove with two hands
  2. Prior to the ball being in play
  3. Begging for fouls, Pickford giving away pointless corners
  4. Sam Matterface calling Pursuit of Happiness Steve Aoki's hit song made me feel sick
  5. Listen here you chippy idiot
  6. He'd perhaps drop down if we were offering him a longer deal, doesn't always mean a higher wage
  7. No peer pressure, we're men
  8. Haaland loves wrestling with Guehi doesnt he
  9. Sorloth has ****ed that for them
  10. Stones has lost the ****ing plot
  11. Well the previous few minutes were all Norway, seemed very likely after dominating the opening 25 we'd concede under a bit of pressure from them
  12. Losing to a goal scored by a fella who got done for sharing videos of some lads under 18
  13. That was coming wasn't it, great goal
  14. I like Norway but after Sander Berge's hair thing in the line up graphic I hope we batter them.
  15. Be arsed with Madueke again
  16. Regardless he still went on about it, I'm not saying he won't by the way, just lets see when the season starts. Hopefully he does
  17. Cifuentes said the same thing and didn't do it
  18. Anyone have any joy reporting issues to SI? I've noticed it now (I'm guessing after the latest update way back) only lets you pick from a handful of sides in the Portuguese third and fouth divisions.
×
×
  • Create New...