Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Yeah being in one of the bigger leagues you avoid ending up being the only club with cash like you do in smaller leagues
  2. PSG never faded on my Angers save I did when it was released and thinking about it I now want to try France again
  3. I imagine anyone interested in Nelson isn't going to lose interest after having a bid turned down, he's also got a year left so anyone interested now will likely want to get it done and not risk more clubs becoming interested when he's available for nothing
  4. Yeah I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to the part about the new overseas
  5. Cricket stream every competitive game for free and these think they can charge for friendlies
  6. To be fair I'd wait to judge him until after a few games, he's got a good record for a reason
  7. Selling him to a club who finished in the playoffs last season is probably the biggest issue
  8. All relative though isn't it, I just wouldn't call de Swardts record much more modest, de Swardt hasn't played domestically outside of South Africa I don't believe so he's going to have played less matches
  9. I don't think you can say de Swardt has a much more modest record, he has a better batting average than Mulder in first class and list A cricket, and has a better bowling average in list A and T20. Mulder has played a lot more and obviously played all formats for South Africa but I wouldn't call de Swardts record modest in comparision
  10. Did France make hard work of that Norway game?
  11. He's had two serious injuries, other than those I don't think he's been especially injury prone.
  12. Started a save with Altınordu (who produced Ünder and Söyüncü) in the Turkish third division, I've wanted to do a save with them for a few years, they've got a Bilbao type policy but it's Turkish players only, not a specific region. Apparently in real life they have to also have a certain percent in the team from their own academy but that's not enforced on the game (but with their youth set up and the Turkish only restriction, it's pretty much impossible to not have a load of academy products anyway). Mid way through November, going pretty well, just had a 10 game unbeaten run ended in pure FM fashion by losing 4-3 after being 3-0 up in the 79th minute. Also, randomly had 3 or 4 lads start showing as suspended, had a look all have global bans until Christmas, had a quick Google and seems like the game is enforcing the bans a load of players got (real life dates) for the big match fixing situation.
  13. Weird it's to a team in the same division
  14. Lawrence is a giant as well
  15. Tobias Lauritsen, and Transfermarkt has him linked with us as well
  16. Yeah but you said we should sell anyone we can get a fee for
  17. 1 million for Page is good work by this logic
  18. Latest trailer for Colony
  19. ****ing great finish after Bellingham should have squared it
  20. ****ing finally, ay mental isn't it we've got a goal with Madueke and Rashford off
  21. How is the bloke not just getting furious and taking Madueke, Rashford and Anderson off here
  22. Tuchel laying in to Spence
×
×
  • Create New...