Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Yellow for Bamford no? Stopping a counter with an arm in to the side of his head
  2. Its not, it's about the Rodon one
  3. Nailed on Leeds get a penalty second half attacking that end when the ref shits himself
  4. How's that a booking
  5. I haven't I'm going to look it up now
  6. Gnonto picking up defenders at corners again 😂
  7. Meslier is so odd looking, looks like he should be a relative of Kevin's in Home Alone who bullies him relentlessy
  8. Good to see Bamford is no longer rebelling against his parents with the slim shady hair cut
  9. Rutter is such a fanny
  10. You also said you couldn't see Southampton losing again the other week
  11. Didn't watch the Danish one, but the American version of The Killing is on All4, and from what I remember was very good.
  12. Crazy New Zealand haven't done them over on a recent tour. This match though, letting a last wicket add way to many when bowling, then having Williamson get run out and it's easy to assume this isn't going to be the match to break that record. I always seem more invested in New Zealand losing then England 😂
  13. Diaz and Martinez were my main two that I always pushed and they both broke my heart. Both could definitely be picked up in the future though, which is the plus side of them making meh moves. My current lot now are Oscar Zambrano and Alex Aravena. Oh and Luciano Rodriguez
  14. @Ric Flair David Martinez joined LAFC and I didn't even realise, stopped paying him attention as it seemed like he was set to join Ajax. Him and Fabricio Diaz both joining shite leagues disgusts me 😂
  15. Yeah Bloodhounds is superb, I'll be genuinely annoyed if it doesn't get a second season
  16. Have you watched Bloodhounds?
  17. I keep going to watch Kingdom but still haven't got round to it. My list on Netflix at the minute is just Korean stuff I haven't got round to yet. Netflix wise not sure anything will top Bloodhounds or All of us are Dead, although I thought that after All of us are Dead and Bloodhounds did just that. Either of you watch Badland Hunters? With the likeable fella from Train to Busan in it.
  18. Brilliant again tonight
  19. Anyone else hear a really faint voice call Billing pathetic 😂
  20. Love how Hamza always seems to be one of the first praising or calming people dowm
  21. ****ing hell if he'd scored that
×
×
  • Create New...