Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Duckett is class isn't he, first opener we've had in a while come in (well back in) and look undroppable
  2. Big shock New Zealand comfortably beating South Africa again
  3. Didn't Cardiff almost beat you opening day
  4. Linked a lot with Luton as well, seemed like he'd end up there so seems open to a stepping stone type of club
  5. 6 goals conceded in 2 games
  6. Was that Chris Powell?
  7. Get in Bristol City
  8. The **** was that
  9. The difference between him and Matt Elliott as pundits.....
  10. You can tell you've had a bad half as a ref if the side pissing it think you've had a shitter
  11. Enzo going full Marc White
  12. Refs an absolute fanny
  13. Bristol City giving Southampton a good game so far
  14. That pass by Dewsbury-Hall is so good
  15. Vaulks getting away with another
  16. Zambrano is definitely a realistic option as well, I want him more than I wanted David Martinez
  17. Started Blood Coast on Netflix, seems decent enough and only 6 episodes so if it turns out crap it's not a huge waste of time
  18. I only got around to watching season 1 recently, think it first aired in 2017, really enjoyed it though. Haven't started season 2 yet.
  19. Andre Russell ruining Australia here, smashed Zampa all over
  20. Ah has he didn't know that, knew he was linked with Madrid a lot but that was probably more down to the links with his dad. I'd make Oscar Zambrano a priority, whoever signs him will make a huge profit quickly on him.
  21. They also conceded 4 in each of their two games prior to the win.
  22. There was a lot of talk of him going Real Madrid if I remember correctly, he's out of our league I think.
×
×
  • Create New...