Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. I really felt Tuchel was the man… but all those friendlies those games when we didn’t play well.. those people were right not good enough. Going to say it, that performance was worse than anything Southgate put together. Tuchel isn’t the man to inspire this team to change the mentality… I saw against Norway the fear, the sitting back, and they aren’t as good either the ball like Argentina
  2. This needs to stop, it needs to end… it makes us look like cowards and pathetic
  3. We seem that it’s no improvement… and I stand by that Tuchel is more negative than Southgate. We never got outclassed like that
  4. Anyone says that Argentina are so superior that we can’t even step up and get the ball are being stupid.. look Argentina are world class, they are experienced.. let’s face it the last 30 mins felt like non-league team holding on against a pl team in the fa cup..
  5. What I added does.. we bottled it… had the game once we scored and bottled it. Don’t get me wrong they are determined don’t give up, experienced.. but we did bottle it
  6. We will see once Spain spank them. For me we lost to an ageing poor Argentinian side
  7. Not watching this… this wasn’t a team that went out battling, they don’t deserve any support after that, it was pathetic, and they bottled it… total shit.
  8. I can go back to Sven era and the like… as much as we say they failed not once even against Brazil and some world class teams did we get overrun and totally outplayed like tonight
  9. I’m believing not… we will bully teams with individuals but when up against an equal just go into our shell and be pathetic
  10. Can anyone trust Tuchel changes this for euro 28’ it seems even though we were 1 up… Tuchel just accepted his players bottled it… I’m sorry but no ****ing manager does that. It’s 70% Tuchel and 30% players to blame here to be fair
  11. Argentina upped their game fine but we ****ing dropped off and gave them confidence… the same happened against Norway..
  12. with Southgate we never sat that deep, that’s the point… never got dominated with a team having 88% when we scored.. and the teams Southgate got put out by were better
  13. Look it’s the worst performance for a long long time… and Southgate never had us that deep, never
  14. Reacted a manager don’t go more ****ing defensive because his players lost bottle he makes aggressive subs and inspires them ffs
  15. Needed? What he did step up but you mean when we decided to stick eight in the box and give him all the room… blame Kane whatever! It’s pathetic to do so.. Kane would do just as much damage if we are on the front foot.. just not allowed to when the whole team is sitting back
  16. Tuchel did nothing to change it at the hydration break he could have by making more aggressive subs but defenders come on
  17. I don’t know how I feel, I just felt we went backwards from Southgate today not the forward steps we expected under Tuchel. That call to bring defenders on was the worst I have ever seen, even if we somehow seen it out I would be going crazy… we handed Argentina control
  18. I don’t blame the players, not for this… this is on Tuchel you can’t expect players to do everything perfectly every minute when you are just sitting back for 30+ mins and allowing them to stick the ball in the box all the time
  19. Tuchel needs to go simple… it’s the same rubbish but this was worse than Southgate. With Southgate even though we lost I felt we were in those games and not totally totally outclassed like we were in that last 30 mins… that never happened. It was pathetic. The players I can’t blame here, Tuchel made the call to defend by bringing on defenders…
  20. It’s clear Tuchel made the call for us to sit back why else would he bring on defenders
  21. We handed them the game on a plate after going 1 nil up…
  22. Let’s get foden, palmer Trent back in.. get rid of Tuchel and get a manager who isn’t going to sub all the defenders on
  23. Need to get rid of Tuchel before euro 28’ that management, that need to put on all defenders was just ****ing asking for trouble… pathetic
  24. Argentina also scrapped through… but what matters is when 1 up you don’t roll out all your defenders and gift the opposition space ffs
×
×
  • Create New...