JonnyZeroFox
Member-
Posts
1,927 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox
-
Exactly this, it’s got to be, because honestly he doesn’t have a clue about management. And I genuinely mean it
-
I can see some are staying till the end to clap this shit off
-
I could see this way back under Rodgers how it was falling apart.
-
It’s really going to take years and years to recover from this mess
-
League two is happening, if serious changes aren’t made at the top of the club. It’s a complete utter mess I don’t think I have witnessed a club so badly run
-
Make that 4
-
Losing at home 3 nil in league one, how has this seriously happened
-
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
JonnyZeroFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not surprising with Russell Martin as Manager -
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
JonnyZeroFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
No one surely wanted him here, apart from the useless ****s running the club -
What senior players, they are all useless and don’t care
-
Just get ripped apart by anyone.. the back line is just the worst I have ever seen… add the fact we do **** all upfront, it’s just absolute garbage to watch
-
The guy really has no clue about management, I bet anyone on here can do better than this loser
-
Sack the rest now please I’m not watching this shit anymore
-
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
JonnyZeroFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Get rid please, I can’t watch this football… I can’t watch it! We create next to nothing and get ripped apart at the back,.. it’s the same garbage -
Russell needs to go, can’t waste more games with him
-
😂 what a joke this team is
-
How the hell is that not on foul on riis
-
Good effort, unlucky there come on
-
Classic start to the match
-
If we win a league match with him and his football I’ll be surprised. Everything that was happening at his time at rangers is happening here and that was the worry with this appointment
-
We have no identity other than trying to be Spain with zero defence, midfielder or threat upfront
-
-
It doesn’t matter that the odd chance was created, generally we were poor for a league one aside and easy to handle.. that isn’t good enough in my book. When we went to league one before we smashed it up had positivity and a good squad of players, this is opposite
-
Premier League 2026/2027 Season
JonnyZeroFox replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Spuds are shit at least and should have gone down last season -
Hit the post twice, Reid missed.. but it’s mk dons, we don’t celebrate draws… Martin has a reputation of making teams play possession football with no end product
