Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Exactly this, it’s got to be, because honestly he doesn’t have a clue about management. And I genuinely mean it
  2. I can see some are staying till the end to clap this shit off
  3. I could see this way back under Rodgers how it was falling apart.
  4. It’s really going to take years and years to recover from this mess
  5. League two is happening, if serious changes aren’t made at the top of the club. It’s a complete utter mess I don’t think I have witnessed a club so badly run
  6. Losing at home 3 nil in league one, how has this seriously happened
  7. Not surprising with Russell Martin as Manager
  8. No one surely wanted him here, apart from the useless ****s running the club
  9. What senior players, they are all useless and don’t care
  10. Just get ripped apart by anyone.. the back line is just the worst I have ever seen… add the fact we do **** all upfront, it’s just absolute garbage to watch
  11. The guy really has no clue about management, I bet anyone on here can do better than this loser
  12. Sack the rest now please I’m not watching this shit anymore
  13. Get rid please, I can’t watch this football… I can’t watch it! We create next to nothing and get ripped apart at the back,.. it’s the same garbage
  14. Russell needs to go, can’t waste more games with him
  15. 😂 what a joke this team is
  16. How the hell is that not on foul on riis
  17. Good effort, unlucky there come on
  18. Classic start to the match
  19. If we win a league match with him and his football I’ll be surprised. Everything that was happening at his time at rangers is happening here and that was the worry with this appointment
  20. We have no identity other than trying to be Spain with zero defence, midfielder or threat upfront
  21. It doesn’t matter that the odd chance was created, generally we were poor for a league one aside and easy to handle.. that isn’t good enough in my book. When we went to league one before we smashed it up had positivity and a good squad of players, this is opposite
  22. Spuds are shit at least and should have gone down last season
  23. Hit the post twice, Reid missed.. but it’s mk dons, we don’t celebrate draws… Martin has a reputation of making teams play possession football with no end product
×
×
  • Create New...