Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. PSG have been superb, Bayern have gone kamikaze though, and pretty much playing without a defence
  2. Deadly attack that… lovely stuff
  3. Then you get officials like that, that try to ruin the spectacle
  4. I’m not, just happy that things have levelled out. The officials however have been a disgrace here
  5. It’s not happening, it’s Arsenal
  6. First Peno, looked at it again and yeah it is certainly dubious, just puts his leg there to ensure some contact. Anyway, both had bad decisions now
  7. No Peno for me, saw it actually flicks off his knee into the hand
  8. Well both peno’s questionable
  9. I was more talking about the Arsenal side of things
  10. Boring will be for tomorrows game
  11. What a match this is… what a goal!!
  12. Great finish that… I love watching some good football for once
  13. Is that Daka? How far did he miss that by
  14. Great ball from Kane that
  15. It’s a pen very clumsy
  16. Need I say more, he is full of BS, saw him throw some darts on tv and literally had no form, not sure on his golf game but: https://www.tntsports.co.uk/snooker/former-world-champion-shaun-murphy-claims-he-is-only-person-to-achieve-147-nine-darter-and-hole-in-o_sto8807189/story.shtml
  17. All my favs are dropping like flies… trump, Selby, o,Sullivan… now zhao is losing great
  18. I hope it isn’t bloody Russell Martin! He is useless
  19. Finally woke up a bit there. Was unfortunate in a couple towards the end last session, but started poorly in this session
  20. If they don’t win, I honestly believe Celtic will take the title
  21. Great goal that… yep Man City have had a scare, but seem to have got through it
  22. What a jammy goal.
  23. What a finish that is, a beauty
×
×
  • Create New...