Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. That freekick wtf was that 😂 **** this team
  2. Are Arsenal going to **** it up
  3. Very good win for Arsenal that
  4. Nothing short of awful, this team is truly pathetic. I don’t care if the team on -6 points, had an inspired keeper… you ensure you don’t ****ing concede and make the job harder! Joke the lot of them
  5. Right, let’s win this!!!
  6. Yeah we had to win this. **** the lot of them
  7. Exactly, all those with raw talent, it gets sucked out of them when playing for this side
  8. We are the worst team in the league with no doubt
  9. I would go with in history to be honest.
  10. Can we just sack everyone please. I can’t watch these muppets anymore, they are a joke, a bunch of clowns
  11. If we can’t turn this around in the second half we are down. This 45+ is going to be one of the most important for years.
  12. Agreed but it is likely if we go down, it will take a long time to come back. No way does it help getting relegated
  13. I think a draw is perfect regardless. Let’s face it if we can’t beat this sheff weds team we deserve to go down anyway
  14. Yes get in… no more goals please
  15. Always a must win, but if we do we are out the relegation zone at least. Not the best result this, but far from a disaster
  16. Portsmouth win terrible. Draw perfect, Oxford win is okay
  17. Pretty much how I saw the game, good performance just those stupid moments at the back slipped in. I’m confident though that Rowett is what we need, the players are playing for sure.
  18. Draws from game we should be winning are frustrating… but all won’t matter if we manage to stay up. Honestly, I liked how we played, yes bad defending slipped in but I can’t say the players weren’t trying. We will get better results in these last few I feel it
  19. True but we did create more in general play overall. Decent performance, frustrating sure but we have a chance if we can continue that
  20. I agree, we deserved the win. Just weak defending let us down again
  21. Frustrating point again, deserved the win to be honest
  22. That there is a lovely finish!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...