Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. It’s harsh but you are right, your team is 2 up cruising against 10 men, just don’t let there be any drama
  2. Just looked at the second yellow now, and yeah that one is harsh..
  3. If Chelsea score next, I think they at least get a point. It will rattle Man U, they are so fragile
  4. That is why you don’t take your attackers off
  5. Watch the media though, they will be saying this is a start of a new era for Man U, especially the BBC
  6. I do see more bite, the players look up for it. So I can’t deny that
  7. Still 4 minutes let’s see if they have turned a corner, it will take more than beating 10 men and starting well for 4 minutes to convince me
  8. Man U can win the league if every team starts with just 10 against them. Amorim’s overload is working very well
  9. Now you wish you didn’t remove your attacking players
  10. They played what 4 minutes with 11 vs 11… so hard to say whether theu would have continued to play that way
  11. I’m not sure about it, if you want to get something you need to cause problems. Man U will be more than happy to have so much possession and probe the Chelsea back line for 90mins. You attack, try and force it there is a chance Man U make a mistake, maybe even get a red themselves
  12. I can only think Enzo knows Amorim’s tactic, which is to overload those forward positions… he possibly wants to contain that, and just try and pinch a goal.
  13. You bring off your potential match winner
  14. They don’t draw them straight that is for sure… not sure about palmer going off when you are losing
  15. 1 down, down to 10 with still a good 75/80 minutes to play… going to be a long day for Chelsea. This is when you want a player like Kante
  16. Chalobah’s foot playing him on..
  17. I want a Man U win, it will paper over the cracks
  18. Why do I have a feeling Man U will still mess this up
  19. Right decision, clearly deserves to go
  20. I felt we were unlucky not to win, and could have scored at least 2/3 goals.. that bolds well going forward for me
  21. I wouldn’t have any objections, with them restarting from 80 mins played.. with Ipswich a man down. The only objection I have is to allow Ipswich to replay the match with 11 men… it would be the most unfair call. The best call, just give the result to Blackburn
  22. It’s why the logical decision is to let the result stand. It’s the fairest decision too. Had it been 0-0 and Ipswich a man down, then yes this would have been a tough call. With Blackburn winning though, I think it makes it far easier to just give the points to Blackburn
  23. Good question, the result should stand imo, no need to over complicate it. Blackburn were a goal and man up… the logical decision is let it stand and not after worry about anything else
  24. They have got to consider that Ipswich were down to 10 and losing the game… surely just giving the match to Blackburn is the only right call
  25. Ipswich will be one of the teams going for promotion… lucky as **** again! they always are, a joke if this isn’t restarted with 10 to play.
×
×
  • Create New...