Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. I saw Jakub pressing really high up the pitch earlier..
  2. I like to see the tradition of us giving the opposition an early lead is well and truly alive
  3. That is a goal you will see when you are playing rush goalie with your mates
  4. I have no idea why he thought he would join in the play in our midfield…
  5. What players are those?
  6. I’d prefer it if he was just watching from home
  7. I hope not, because we will need to bring someone in… Skipp just doesn’t cut it
  8. I don’t know how anyone can say Ayew was poor, he was brilliant today.. unlucky to not score
  9. Winks he’s just a total different class of player compared to Skipp. He needs to start every game
  10. The guy really isn’t any good, I wonder if he can even play at league one standard.
  11. Yeah a bit of a banana skin match, glad we come through it and got the 3 points
  12. Yeah skipp he is useless… can’t believe we paid money for him
  13. He can do what he wants if he keeps putting in a shift and finding the correct net
  14. Glad to see he still cares, I said it without question one of the best players in the league. Looked brilliant today
  15. This Ayew lad looks an absolute baller…
  16. **** me who’s gave Ayew those steroids… who is this guy
  17. Ayew he really has had some half here.
  18. Monga looks very tasty indeed
  19. We should be 4-1 up here
  20. Great from Monga he is full of tricks
  21. Who is this Ayew, he looks like Messi
  22. Someone told him which net he needs to hit… about time
  23. Faes has only gone and done it!!!! Yes get innn you ****er
  24. Ayew was amazing there so unlucky
×
×
  • Create New...