Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Chicken Nugent

Member
  • Posts

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicken Nugent

  1. I expect a loss and our subsequent descent into a relegation battle
  2. So so good
  3. Yeah I don't like how predictable he is, he always went to cut inside and doesn't seem to fancy his left foot.
  4. Burns just looks so off it today
  5. Howell is so good just the final ball that is missing
  6. Aluko looks so good defensively he's such an upgrade on okoli at CB
  7. Aluko looks so good defensively he's such an upgrade on okoli at CB
  8. We look much faster and threatening tonight
  9. Hopefully he settles into the game as it goes on
  10. Nice strike from Watson we need more of that
  11. Luke Thomas played a pass into Braybrooke with a player on his arse like a minute in
  12. Hopefully we'll see him on the bench today
  13. It's the slow playing out from the back which takes ages to create a good chance which poses no threat to the opposition as long as they just sit back and soak up pressure
  14. We really need to keep louis page
  15. Is Lorenz on a pro contract or still a scholar?
  16. I expect we'll see relatively the same starting 11 as last time with maybe Bristric and McFarlane starting in place of Thomas and BDCR
  17. I've still not seen him do anything of significance in any of the games he's played so far
  18. I really hope we don't sell him and he gets decent minutes this season
×
×
  • Create New...