-
Posts
13,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Spudulike
-
I wasn't impressed by punching two women in the face. Hope that his family are proud of him. Perhaps they are.
-
She accused him of racism. An accusation that was being shouted by other relatives at police officers along with claims of police brutality as the issue unfolded. Shocking.
-
By disclosing good character tells the jury the accused have no previous convictions. Influenced?
-
I thought that previous conduct was only read out after the verdict so as not to influence the jury? Does that mean that the judge would've mentioned previous convictions if there were any?
-
May have been slam dunks but somehow they still pleaded not guilty. Very odd how they thought they could get away with it. Obviously deserves to get the most harsh sentence available but not expecting it given the judges summing up and declaration of previous good character. Also the MP's that were quick to judge will apologise to the police officers.
-
Sheff Wed -10th Aug 16:30 - First up?
Spudulike replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
You'll need to give us the words to your anti-Chansiri songs so that we can join in from our end -
Sheff Wed -10th Aug 16:30 - First up?
Spudulike replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Although we think our club has problems it's not anywhere near the level that you're having to go through (not yet anyway). The admin year and a season in L1 have almost been lost in time as we've experienced so much success since. At least you still have Pedersen to coach. Sounds like he's highly rated. And Self Esteem, I like her -
Sheff Wed -10th Aug 16:30 - First up?
Spudulike replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
Although out of contract, he's still training with the remnants of the squad. -
Sheff Wed -10th Aug 16:30 - First up?
Spudulike replied to Spudulike's topic in Leicester City Forum
None if they don't put the tickets up for sale. -
Is this actually going ahead given the potential collapse of SWFC? Players leaving and management gone. Who's coaching them? No tickets being sold for the away end. What a mess. Sad.
-
Shame to miss the parade
-
I suspect that you'll find exactly the same complaints on just about every other clubs forums. We all have overpaid deadwood in the squad that can't be shifted. Players hold the power.
-
We dont play on Saturday afternoons anymore.
-
I think there's some truth in that (suppression) but English pride is still there as much as anywhere else if you scratch the surface. It doesnt take much to bring it out.
-
I don't know where the outside is that you're looking in from but perhaps in that place some may struggle to understand England or find it difficult to accept the English having as much pride as any other country. I don't know.
-
Who's 'we'? The English have always had a deep national pride. Unfortunately there are some which attempt to deny it and struggle to accept.
-
Sounds like something has upset you. I'm hoping that you are able to celebrate the Lionesses amazing performances and the pride that it's brought. Proper ENGLAND!!!!
-
I love the honesty in the women's game but was surprised with how the traditional Italian tactics surfaced during the second half of the semi-final. Perhaps because they have a male coach, don't know, or it's in their DNA. I hope the woman's game isn't ultimately ruined like the mens when the money starts pouring in.
-
Never thought that I could get so emotionally involved with women's football. But wow, impossible not to be swept up in the pride they have to be a Lioness and most of all English. They have been brilliant. Thanks.
-
Come on Hannah
-
Would've taken that after the first half.
-
She's player of the match. Great character after the shite that she's had to put with.
-
Concession (65+) get a physical card on request at renewal time.
-
Wouldn't have happened under Enzo's watch!
