Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. I can see the match being won with 5 byes on the ultimate anti climax
  2. Destination X seems like good fun.
  3. I don't know if this is a legit dig or not.
  4. You make it sound like it's their fault
  5. But India haven't reviewed it. It's an umpires decision to check it. Not the other way round.
  6. Absolute shit in thus day and age that with powerful floodlights the game can still go off for bad light.
  7. So easy to see but for some reason they have to watch it numerous times.
  8. This isn't out. Get on with it!
  9. Think you'll get your wish! Very much agreed.
  10. Amazing goal! The beauty of test cricket!!
  11. Yeah true. I think he'll surpass it anyway to be honest!
  12. I thought that at Lords! But we were only 22 short. Maybe the runs this time come from the extras column
  13. Genuinely didn't see it coming! I thought if there's any way we'd win the match it's be because his partners would be out...
  14. If, and it's still a big IF, we win this, I expect the celebration police will be out in force at India fans. As if retaining the trophy and saving a series means nothing...
  15. Superb ton again. Can't believe he's on 39 hundreds. He'll surpass 51 but perhaps not the runs record? Either way, what a player in this era. Mesmerising in this format.
  16. Height again. Another poor review.
  17. Siraj getting closer inch by inch One of them is bound to be plum eventually!
  18. Siraj could still have the last say, in an alternative way to Lords...
×
×
  • Create New...