Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,303
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. It's at this time I'd stick a bet on England to win
  2. I think Hussain and Atherton are fair and critical of both.
  3. Didn't think Washington would be wiping out the middle order.
  4. Broad reckons 230. I think 250 will be defendable for England. New ball that Archer and Woakes will do wonders with. Let alone Stokes later in the innings.
  5. Wow. That barely ever happens with Root.
  6. I think I get what you're saying but not sure an umpire should be taking that angle...
  7. Ouch. That sound reminds me of what happened to Livingstone in Big Bash. Got hit about 3 times in an over I think. Hussain 'no balls left in the over'
  8. How many seconds does the boo hold on for before the 9? Hopefully the whole crowd gets the timing of 9 correct!
  9. Reckon that's the way to go. Bat pretty much all day to set a target of between 250-300. 'only' another 150+ runs across two sessions today, save for about 20 mins to have us batting at the end of the day. Then a whole day to bowl us out which is nowhere near the realms of impossibility!
  10. Root is still the top Test batter, for me, no matter what current rankings say.
  11. As good as Brook was playing, think Deep was clever there to slow it up knowing Brook was risking those kind of shots.
  12. These two will pile on the runs I think.
  13. About time Jaiswal held on to one. Didn't expect us to have 3 at this time.
  14. But other players of the team are far better at Bazball than Crawley. When Stokes and Brook and Smith especially swing their bat, the ball goes far. Crawley wafts like it's going out of fashion.
  15. Pope very lucky there. Crawley struggling against Bumrah. @leicsmac this is why I think it's hard to say only India were lucky in the last innings. There's edges and missed strokes because of the bowling from both sides is so good. The ball is spraying around off the pitch, so unpredictably.
  16. Duckett got too excited. Siraj is passionate and emotion but getting in the players face like that is a tad OTT.
  17. Andy Carroll at Dagenham as investor and striker...
  18. Not as bad as you make out to be fair, especially with a new ball. Archer is frightening in full flight! Woakes on a Lords pitch equally so because of how he gets the ball to move.
  19. Both teams knew exactly what they were doing at the end there, and it was great to watch. If it was Gill and Jaiswal there doing the same I think we'd have seen the same from Stokes and Co. It's the heat of the moment, and the heat of the whole day probably all coming to the fore. Wouldn't surprise me if it just emphasises the respect both teams have for each other and knowing how good each side is. After all they were level after 3 days!
×
×
  • Create New...