Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Crawley can't wait to get off there haha. Great way to end the day. Great entertainment.
  2. Ooh bit of spice now. Love to see it.
  3. I mean, we can't complain but Crawley definitely taking the piss there
  4. Pathetic time wasting from England. Should be out batting by now. Could Crawley and Duckett walk any slower??
  5. Sinner a brilliant player but have to be backing Alcaraz all the way tomorrow.
  6. I wish Aggers on TMS would stop calling Sundar 'Sundar Washington'. Unless I've missed something that's not how you say his name
  7. These two putting up a stubborn stand despite the new ball. Plan is probably to tire the England bowlers out more in this heat whilst keeping resolute. Then perhaps free up a bit as the new ball benefits wear off.
  8. Zero? I can think if one. He's better than Daka even at his age.
  9. They've got a long way to go beyond playing youth!
  10. Build the team around Monga.
  11. Yeah could be a blend of both and I'd imagine the same happens/happened when England batted.
  12. How have they not been run out yet?!
  13. Ebony Rainford-Brent probably classing that as a dropped catch despite the sheer speed that was going at Bashir! She classed the one in the last test where it hit Gill on the head as a dropped catch!
  14. Time wasting is annoying now With Pant gone I thought it'd stop.
  15. If anything that could have also happened on 98 or 99 straight after lunch first over!
  16. It's not the best way to go is it. Such an amateur shot.
  17. And Rahul is out 2nd over after lunch.
  18. Absolute gun player. There's probably a similar amount just after lunch. First ball, nerves and pressure. Perhaps not as much, but takes it all away if he was to get it before lunch.
  19. Damn. Picked the wrong fielder to run that single even though it was the right thing to do.
  20. I was going to say, start at 10.30 sometimes surely.
  21. Compared to what he was on here it's a pittance!
×
×
  • Create New...