Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. What is that celebration from Vardy
  2. On!! Goal!
  3. Townsend thinks he's on...
  4. Oohhb could be on!
  5. Vardy scores but offside.
  6. High press, I like it.
  7. Think I just saw a glimpse of the 3 box 3 for a few seconds...
  8. West Ham Brighton Newcastle Wolves Liverpool Man City I can only see a max 6 pts (perhaps the wins you mention). Don't think we're getting anything from the other 4 games.
  9. I prefer it if Justin is pushing up. The less time near the defence the better
  10. The bench options leave a bit to be desired. Only Mavididi as the real potent option.
  11. Don't think there's a 3-box-3! I see a 4 2 3 1 though which I like, even if it does include Soumare. Faes dropped is a positive sign.
  12. Can't wait to witness THREE BOX THREE in action.
  13. Genuine.
  14. Been using Quidco. Great for the big purchases. Got about £100 back getting car insurance through it.
  15. QPR at home
  16. Is it me or does Mark Hughes look like a very old lesbian?
  17. Never seen them give so much coverage to one team for a draw that involves 64...
  18. Okay BBC2 has turned in to MUTV. Great stuff.
  19. I only realised late last night well after the game had finished. Bloody Ruben!
  20. GET ON WITH THE DRAW!
  21. as for your predicament, look at Arsenal's fixtures and I'd be keeping Martinelli (if I've read it correctly, and now that you've been offered him). Ederson/Verbruggen is probably not that much of a big deal. Ederson isn't valuable any more in terms of points return. Could be worth getting Verbruggen just for our game and look to get rid after . I can see Man City conceding in a few of their games coming up, and that's even if he plays...
  22. Nice. I've been wanting to show off my points haul from one of my draft teams this weekend gone
  23. Something must have gone on beyond football I think for him to have had such a massive drop. I hope he's okay because he's never looked happy since joining, like he's done it against his will. Hope Daka and Vardy can stay fit...
  24. Suffering from similar lack of confidence that we have. The ability to do the basics deserts players in that situation.
×
×
  • Create New...