Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Big Dave

Season Ticket Direct Debit Errors

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have looked at my bank statement today, and noticed that the direct debit payment for my season ticket which was taken out at the end of March was incorrect - I was charged over £20 extra.  Apparently there is a fault which has been caused by a third party supplier, that has resulted in some direct debit issues.  If you pay by monthly direct debit, I would suggest that you check your statements to make sure you have been charged the correct amount.  The club were fine, and refunded it straight away.

Posted

I have looked at my bank statement today, and noticed that the direct debit payment for my season ticket which was taken out at the end of March was incorrect - I was charged over £20 extra. Apparently there is a fault which has been caused by a third party supplier, that has resulted in some direct debit issues. If you pay by monthly direct debit, I would suggest that you check your statements to make sure you have been charged the correct amount. The club were fine, and refunded it straight away.

Cheers for the heads up, I don't have a season ticket, but recently bought tickets for a couple of games on my card-those transactions gave gone through fine!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...