Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Dreams that came true...

Odd one this. Had a dream a day or two before the Stoke game in which we got relegated that in the 90th minute Ian Holloway brought himself on, played a 60 yard diagonal ball tp Barry Hayles who hit a Van Basten volley into the top corner to keep us up. Holloway proceeded to strip bollock naked and jumped into the City Fans.

Although not strictly true he probably could have done a better job in midfield than Harry Worley did that day.

I dreamt t'other night that I was trying to convince the Mrs that our soon-to-be-born baby boy / girl should be called Cambiasso. She wasn't having any of it though, neither was she when I woke her up and told her about it.

Then early this morning I woke up with a stiff un after dreaming about Jeff Schlupp.

My wife thinks I have issues. She may well be right, of all the players.. Jeff Schlupp?!

Archived