Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daddylonglegs

Photo of the season

The winner! Even if it wasn't my club it's an amazing photo with a variety of emotions.

yeh I'm not a photographer or anything but I imagine as an actual photo that is easily the best. best moment of the season too id say so gotta be up there.

I'm on my phone but I also really like the vardy/cambiasso one at Everton. can't remember if it was on here or in some article somewhere that was listing players cambiasso would've credited his tap in to for setting him up, figo, beckham, etoo, zidane, ibra, ronaldo and... jamie vardy. kinda summed up the surreal nature of his signing.

yeh I'm not a photographer or anything but I imagine as an actual photo that is easily the best. best moment of the season too id say so gotta be up there.

I'm on my phone but I also really like the vardy/cambiasso one at Everton. can't remember if it was on here or in some article somewhere that was listing players cambiasso would've credited his tap in to for setting him up, figo, beckham, etoo, zidane, ibra, ronaldo and... jamie vardy. kinda summed up the surreal nature of his signing.

The Vardy standing in front of the West Brom away end is 2nd when it comes to photography.

Archived