Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Looking for a ticket to Tottenham away in the league,  please let me know if you have one to spare. Ideally would pay face value.

Thank you

there was 2 returns row 9 upper tier online as of 8.15 this morning.

Looking for 1 adult & 1 senior for FA Cup game if anyone can help out please?

Check the website mate, there is loads of seats back on sale. looks like there have been loads of returns back few rows of lower tier.

i can sort you two out for either or both. PM me mate.

Sorry to hijack but could I get 2 for Norwich. Ideally in the kop.

Favour for someone who does me a lot in return and has a lot of family wanting to go as she has a do after the game.

Favour for someone who does me a lot in return and has a lot of family wanting to go as she has a do after the game.

If ramboacdc doesn't mind I'm happy to use the references for the West Brom game only so you can use them for the Norwich one, works well for both of us then :)

If ramboacdc doesn't mind I'm happy to use the references for the West Brom game only so you can use them for the Norwich one, works well for both of us then :)

this is fine with me. zak it taking the west brom ones. bayfox pm me. :) 

Can't really see this being much help to anyone but thought I'd offer anyway. I'm back to Scotland in a couple weeks and am a city fox. A part from the Norwich fixture (back for that as I have a reading week) anyone is welcome to borrow the ref.

Cheers for that. Mate of mine is well chuffed her guests can get to the game as well as her do.

Has anyone got a spare Fox Travel ticket for the Spurs league match? They seem to be sold out online but I need to get transport somehow!

Archived