Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertstreet

Getting away tickets to Southampton game

Alright guys?

I know the tickets aren't on sale yet but when they are what's the best chance I got of getting two? Had a look, do I need to get one of the shiny fox member things or summat?

Ta

im sure plenty of people on here will sort you out with tickets

Alright guys?

I know the tickets aren't on sale yet but when they are what's the best chance I got of getting two? Had a look, do I need to get one of the shiny fox member things or summat?

Ta

Pretty sure they made general sale last time round, thanks to a 3k allocation and expensive tickets! 

Pretty sure they made general sale last time round, thanks to a 3k allocation and expensive tickets!

Southampton sold out in the week before the game last season, according to Jim on the way down there.

It's a long trip, one of the longest along with Swansea and Newcastle so should stand a good chance of general sale.

Probably one of the worst away games I went to last season.

Only went into 1 pub which was rubbish then it chucked it down walking to the ground, stood there for 90 minutes wet and cold, walked back to the car and it was hammering it down again.

I'll be in South Africa this year for Southampton away so anyone wants my reference they are welcome.

Archived