Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

A right to reply please?

This is a right to reply topic, to the vicious anti-lush thread in the general forum, as ive been banned from using it.

swiss:

"For more than two months now, this board has allowed Lush to go on with his racist, inflammatory, ignorant, arrogant and hysterical rants and insults (predominantly) against Muslims, Black People, Tony Blair, George W. Bush and our very own forum members.

He just copies and posts unnecessary news articles that everyone could read on their own privately.

He hides behind an anonymous username and doesn't want others to know who he really is.

Sometimes I just shake my head in disbelief, sometimes he posts so much garbage that it amuses me and for some posts I truly dislike him.

More than 5 threads had to be closed due to his weird posting and the uproar that he caused.

I cannot understand how it is possible to still let this guy perform his silly act on this stage. Even freedom of speech has its limits, and even in our modern today's society, there are rules of proper behaviour.

Knowing that this may sound a bit harsh and unexpected, I accuse the forum moderators of being too passive in that matter. Lush's posting is still tolerated and further controversy has to be expected.

To prove my words, I have been working on sort of a manifesto against Lush, sensing that several other forum members do also wish him disappear from what generally is a peaceful, interesting and reasonable discussion place.

As you all know, a proper discussion with Lush is impossible. He literally asked me for proofs for his silly behaviour, so - voila - here they are. I had to separate the sections, since the whole thing would become way too long in one piece.

show me the racism? and dont mention religion, thats not race :rolleyes:

was your anti-lush thread, inflammotory, ignorant, arrogant, hysterical and insulting towards me ? YES. Not to mention the endless abuse and threatening behaviour towards me recently :(

ive attacked bad muslims.

where have i slagged black people, bliar, bush and posters, uneccesarryly?

im "bad" because i inform people of events going on in their society :rolleyes:

show yourself, dont be annonymous? ;):rolleyes: considering how Mr Chainsaw has reacted to your complaints, i would like to keep as far away from you as possible. You dont strike me as someone i`d like to know. If Mr C cannot warn you (forum rules) for consistent abusive and threatening behaviour, then something not quite right. I feel sorry for Mr C, all he wants is for us city fans to enjoy his website, and it seems hes unaturally forced to ban one, but not you, how sad. :(

This is the major point i`d like EVERYONE HERE TO ACKNOWLEDGE?

you can imagine how i felt then, when you abuse me, and nothing gets done, or the anti-lush thread you produce. What is it, the 3rd one now?

5 posts were closed, because of pressure by you and your "allies", that you couldnt possibly accept, that someone could stand against your what now seems like fascist views.

"uproar", is that imflamotous behaviour i wonder ;)

"silly act" and "proper behaviour", what, you mean like a pathetic attack upon me with a thread, bit silly dont you think ;)

you forgot to add further controversy with you anti-lush thread ;)

"against lush", wait a min, you dont like me, that much, that you spread inflamatous and aragant behaviour for all to see. :(

did you say "here they are" lol although, i have to admit, i did contradict myself.

...i must not contradict myself

...i must not contradict myself ;)

maybe i`ll be given the chance of reply to your "manifesto", that`ll be fun :(

Your racist comments are stated in my manifesto.

Plus, it was my very first "Anti-Lush thread", if you'd like to call it that way. There are no others and there will be no others. One suffices.

Many people on this forum know me personally - if you had the guts to ask only one of them, he or she would gladly give you the information. Even I can do that, if you wish so. Plus, my real name has been mentionned a couple of times on here already. But then again, you just cannot be arsed to read threads properly, can you? lol Heck, there's even a pic of mine in the gallery. So, who's anonymous of the two of us? :dance:

You do not inform people, you just copy and paste articles from all sorts of (biased) websites and other (doubtful) sources.

Your threads were closed because of your random comments, and because they had nothing more to do with the initial topic. Remember? Or is the Alzheimer getting worse? :teehee:

You have been warned, I haven't. What does that say about you?

You have been banned, I haven't. What does that say about you?

I, for my part, would like to get to know you better, personally. Because I want to know who you are and what makes you think the way you think. When can we meet or discuss reasonably? Just send me an E-Mail or call me if you'd like to. I have no problem with that.

And I still have no idea what sense it makes to highlight passages randomly. Are you an artist? You're also very good at placing smilies out of order.

At least you have the guts to admit that you contradict yourself. Which does indeed make you look like a sicko. See a doctor. Please. ;)

Lush, I do not hate you and I am not anti-Lush (Mr Chainsaw please note) What I do dislike, are the views that you are representing. I have always believed in treating everyone the same. I do not seek out differences between races/religions and use those differences against them. I am sorry if you do not see your posts as racist/predjudice because that is how they come across. I have tried to keep my replies to your posts simple and straightforward pointing out where I believe you are misguided. I rarely use quotes and do not highlight in bold print any of your quotes to change the context of the quote. You have ignored sections of mine and others posts and just commented and bold highlighted certain parts which alter the meaning of the post. This can be checked on by anybody that wishes to do so and I will hold my hands up and admit I'm wrong if Mr Chainsaw or anybody else finds this not to be so.

Finally here is the definition of PREDJUDICE and STEREOTYPING which I believe there has been more than a little bit in your posts.

Predjudice: A preconceived opinion based on little or no fact or a faulty or inflexible generalisation.

In its worse sense, predjudice is about the ideas we have of others that are in some way different to us and about the negative assumptions and prejudgements we make through a lack of knowledge and understanding.

Stereotyping: Putting people into specific groups, and judging them by that, even though it may be a wrong assumption.

Mr Chainsaw, am I in danger of being banned? If any of my posts are out of order please tell me. If I have used abusive language towards anyone show me where. In future I intend to keep my replies, if any, to Lush as brief as possible to miminise his accusations of a hate campaign against him. I can do without all this.

people have got far too much time on their bloody hands , if you dont share lushs views just ignore them, see its called freedom of speech and although i dont share his views i do read them and feel that people just seem to want to jump on the "ban lush" bandwagon.cant belive their is a anti lush manifesto ! whats all that about

if u dont like then just ignore people !!!!!!!!!!

ant material that needs to be removed then mr c will do it .

Plus, it was my very first "Anti-Lush thread", if you'd like to call it that way. There are no others and there will be no others. One suffices.

Many people on this forum know me personally - if you had the guts to ask only one of them, he or she would gladly give you the information. Even I can do that, if you wish so. Plus, my real name has been mentionned a couple of times on here already. But then again, you just cannot be arsed to read threads properly, can you? lol Heck, there's even a pic of mine in the gallery. So, who's anonymous of the two of us?

You have been warned, I haven't. What does that say about you?

I, for my part, would like to get to know you better, personally. Because I want to know who you are and what makes you think the way you think. When can we meet or discuss reasonably? Just send me an E-Mail or call me if you'd like to. I have no problem with that.

At least you have the guts to admit that you contradict yourself. Which does indeed make you look like a sicko. See a doctor. Please. ;)

Before i go on, the bold parts are for YOU to understand what im replying to, ive told you that b4.

In THIS very forum, there is a "banning" thread, and you talk about me in it, co-incidence?

your picture, could be anyone. and your friends could be the kind of people who i`d rather not know, if their anything like you.

IMO, i think you`ve harrassed mr c, between you all. simple things like he hasnt warned you of your abusive and threatening behaviour tells me that. mr c is scared of you. i feel sorry for the poor guy, he doesnt want the agro, so he bans me, one individual. he is too scared to warn you, yet they are the rules, well they were until he deleted them, co-incidence?

i have evidence your not a nice person in here, meet you? i wana keep as far away from abusive and threatening behaviour as poss.

last paragraph, more abusive behaviour :rolleyes:

you and your buddies have turned this website upside down, i cant even be arsed to complain, i know mr c is too scared to act on it.

reminds me of our police service :(

ive read your "manifesto", at no point did i see you post copy racist material :rolleyes:

do you still think religion is race :rolleyes:

i`d prefer it if you didnt bother replying to me anymore. as much as i`d like to explain to you what im saying, i feel a brick wall is more likely to listen. please leave me alone, im fed up and disgusted with your abusive and threatening behaviour.

I am sorry if you do not see your posts as racist/predjudice because that is how they come across.

Mr Chainsaw, am I in danger of being banned? If any of my posts are out of order please tell me. If I have used abusive language towards anyone show me where. In future I intend to keep my replies, if any, to Lush as brief as possible to miminise his accusations of a hate campaign against him. I can do without all this.

come accross, are you sh!tting me here?? either you me the racist behaviour, or dont call me a racist!!! im disgusted of these slaggings. worse still, these slaggings go unpunished :rolleyes:

this one is, but dont worry, if your not poster lush, you can ignorantly abuse, its part of the rules here. BTW, what are the rules now mr c? is it a free for all?

its above ken, read the first 12 words ;)

here here, equalibrium would be nice.

people have got far too much time on their bloody hands , if you dont share lushs views just ignore them, see its called freedom of speech and although i dont share his views i do read them and feel that people just seem to want to jump on the "ban lush" bandwagon.cant belive their is a anti lush manifesto ! whats all that about

if u dont like then just ignore people !!!!!!!!!!

ant material that needs to be removed then mr c will do it .

CORRECT!!! just ignore them, WELL SAID!

you would think a anti-poster thread manifesto was a sending off offence, not even a yellow card has been given :rolleyes:

the referees a w@nker ;):) only kidding mr c.

hey, bet you never thought someone would say that about you?

swissfox:

Personal Info:

Firstly, im not british, never was, never have been (In "The Premiership Is Going Down The Drain")

Im a pagan (practising), i`d like to know why the islamic faith adhere to that evil belief?

Divorce never happens to serious believers of "till death do us part", like my folks.

(In "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

(I am a fan of) Football and trance. i used to be a christian, but i asked enough questions and found no credible answers.

I did the same of all religions, and again, i found no credible answers.

religion of the god kind is pathetic, you cannot hear see touch feel or smell it/him.

I have other british history, but i will always be English, and im very very proud to be. (In "London Bombings")

Probably between 35 and 45 years old (according to "Been In A Stadium When You Shouldn't?")

The bolded bit was taken out of context. In English, "slay" means kill. THAT, is what i was referring to.

What the hell is wrong with the rest of what i say??? It is inflamotous behaviour by swiss to incite hatred upon me, that i "may" be bad, naughty boy.

I think this was a waste of time swiss, next?

weve all got freedom of speech, so if someone does not like another posters comments they have the right to say so, it works both ways lush

I agree, but when ive complained to mr c (about TEN f-in times now) about swiss`s abusive and threatening behaviour, NITTO, not even a warning. Yet i get banned, again mr c, WHERES the equalibrium?????????

Somebody, please explain it to me, PLEASE????? mr c?

swiss:

I accuse Lush of no political education:

I`d have to disagree with your last point. I dont wana be a victim of these far right islamic extremists.

The BBC have cancer of the brain

(In "Terror Threats To UK")

"city fan", what makes you think, that what the `news` broadcasters tell you, is all thats going on?

The guardian is a left wing fascist ideology of `news`, designed to make everything they dispise look `bad`. They hate white hetrosexual males, mainly because that breed of human is more than likely right wing in nature. White hetrosexual females tend to be centre or left wing. The prodomanet people who like football, are white hetro males. Need i say more?

(In "Guardian Article")

Im of the opinion that verses of the koran and qu`ran do not adhere to western culture, and amazingly last night on bbc panarama and on C4 with-in the last year, the truth about hardliners is being heard.

NO sensible person living on planet earth can adhere to hardline islam, and its being preached to thousands of people, who will literally give their lives to murder innocent people like you and me.

(In "THE RULES ARE CHANGING")

I accuse Lush of self-contradiction:

I have NO idea what you mean about newspapers, i never buy them, and certainly wouldn`t adhere to their policies.

Newspapers print their ideological news, not necesarrily reality news, THATS their only policy.

As ive just explained, newspapers cannot play devils advocate, they are your devil or your god, depending on whether you agree with them or not.

i`ll put it another way, the article has other meanings than playing devils advocate, an agenda, the headline title says exactly that, the article is designed to put football fans down, and if you think im wrong, then your a fool.

Ask youself this, do you agree with "football fans are idiots"? If not, why?

(In "The Premiership Is Going Down The Drain")

I accuse Lush of ignorance:

Let me put it another way. had a forest fan wrote a similar article, but about Leicester fans, would you adhere to it kindly?

The principle is the same.

The article is about the headline, thats what headlines are for, they represent what your about to read.

Every headline represents the written article. It would be ridiculous to have a headline that didnt.

About the pope: (He's) Polish, but the pope isnt part of the question.

I cannot communicate with a faith (islam) that thinks slaying pagans because they attack them, is justyfiable, sorry, its not right. IT IS NOT WHAT BRITAIN IS ABOUT, it is anti-british.

When islam denounces such evil behaviour, is when i can feel comfortable with it.

What the hell does this mean:

you must not kill . It doesn't even say that on the ten commandments.

I admit i dont know much about religion, thats why i ASK questions of it.

Why indeed. As i pointed out last night (and probably again in the future) the media have an agenda. Its not to provide you with cold hard facts, its not to provide you with totall morality, their there to inforce their ideology, usually meaning money, and what better way to make the public feel sorry for them, than to describe evil.

(In Political Correctness Is Not The Answer")

just remember ONE thing, this is a forum to debate, whether it be the colour of city`s socks, the half time entertainment of your street. Until the producers decide otherwise, i feel we should have sensible carte blanche to discuss what makes us tick-tock.

(In "Scowy")

What i think he needs to understand is, that people have a human right to use their basic human right, until the producers of this fantastic site say otherwise.

(In "FRIGHTENING")

MOST of the muslim world dont like our western muslim co-existence.

(In "Would Banning Islam Grind Out Islamic Extremists?")

NOT all american states have the death penalty, and the ones that do have less murders.

Your trying to win a argument for the sake of now.

(So where are the numbers? Found in "London Bombings")

The bible is full of sh!t, religion means defend your ideology from those who dont believe, and by all means attack those who dont believe. christianity has been attacking peoples minds for thousands of years. Example, they tell africans not to wear condoms, 70% of africa has AIDS, the church is a farce.

Religion should be publicly banned.

(In "London Bombings")

The article has already been discussed. I argued that it was a marxist rebel slag, against white working class hetrosexual people who like football, because the guardian dont.

You see, any chance those fascists at the guardian can get, to slag the mainly right wing football supporter, the better they feel.

If after reading it, you feel they make sense, then your an idiot football fan.

Have you recieved a warning from mr c, for your abusive behaviour?

I read about 50 words (pushed to do so by swissfox aka kenlcfc), i was exceptionally appauled to read whats considered a "serious" newspaper calling all football fans idiots. I sincerely hope you dont agree with them, that your an idiot football fan, that would be so sad.

(In "Guardian Article")

A contradiction, wow, who hasnt commited that hidious crime. **mr prison officer, please losen those hancuffs, pretty please** :(

Someone explain the "bad" ive said here?

Again, MORE inflamotous incitement to hatred by swiss :(

swiss:

I accuse Lush of arrogance:

Why would i lower myself to an article that rubbishes football fans?

i genuinely believe what im saying

If i get banned for telling the truth, then so be it.

I quoted the Qu`ran correctly.

Cheers, its nice to be appreciated for the hard work i did.

(After just copying and pasting articles in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

The title represents the article, think about that in future?

(In "Guardian Article")

I accuse Lush of populism:

When are these obvious preachers of anti-british/chritian/western/sikh/hindu/jew hate, going to be punished?

When are YOU going to defend yourself? When its a little too late? When you or a family/friend becomes a victim? When, what will it take?

(I) Love the emotion (concerning the uproar he causes)

Im not quite sure when or why i said the bolded bit. I think it may be before i was told that slay in islamic wordings mean combat. But again, if you have a book in England, word it correctly. make sense in English. If i go to another part of the globe, and a English saying means something horrible (like the hsbc bank advert), then you change it to suit that culture and country.

Again, whats wrong with the rest?

yet more inflamotous incitement to hatred by swiss :(

swiss:

I accuse Lush of no political education:

I`d have to disagree with your last point. I dont wana be a victim of these far right islamic extremists.

The BBC have cancer of the brain

(In "Terror Threats To UK")

"city fan", what makes you think, that what the `news` broadcasters tell you, is all thats going on?

The guardian is a left wing fascist ideology of `news`, designed to make everything they dispise look `bad`. They hate white hetrosexual males, mainly because that breed of human is more than likely right wing in nature. White hetrosexual females tend to be centre or left wing. The prodomanet people who like football, are white hetro males. Need i say more?

(In "Guardian Article")

Im of the opinion that verses of the koran and qu`ran do not adhere to western culture, and amazingly last night on bbc panarama and on C4 with-in the last year, the truth about hardliners is being heard.

NO sensible person living on planet earth can adhere to hardline islam, and its being preached to thousands of people, who will literally give their lives to murder innocent people like you and me.

I accuse Lush of self-contradiction:

I have NO idea what you mean about newspapers, i never buy them, and certainly wouldn`t adhere to their policies.

Newspapers print their ideological news, not necesarrily reality news, THATS their only policy.

As ive just explained, newspapers cannot play devils advocate, they are your devil or your god, depending on whether you agree with them or not.

i`ll put it another way, the article has other meanings than playing devils advocate, an agenda, the headline title says exactly that, the article is designed to put football fans down, and if you think im wrong, then your a fool.

Ask youself this, do you agree with "football fans are idiots"? If not, why?

I accuse Lush of ignorance:

Let me put it another way. had a forest fan wrote a similar article, but about Leicester fans, would you adhere to it kindly?

The principle is the same.

The article is about the headline, thats what headlines are for, they represent what your about to read.

Every headline represents the written article. It would be ridiculous to have a headline that didnt.

About the pope: (He's) Polish, but the pope isnt part of the question.

I cannot communicate with a faith (islam) that thinks slaying pagans because they attack them, is justyfiable, sorry, its not right. IT IS NOT WHAT BRITAIN IS ABOUT, it is anti-british.

When islam denounces such evil behaviour, is when i can feel comfortable with it.

What the hell does this mean:

you must not kill . It doesn't even say that on the ten commandments.

I admit i dont know much about religion, thats why i ASK questions of it.

Why indeed. As i pointed out last night (and probably again in the future) the media have an agenda. Its not to provide you with cold hard facts, its not to provide you with totall morality, their there to inforce their ideology, usually meaning money, and what better way to make the public feel sorry for them, than to describe evil.

(In Political Correctness Is Not The Answer")

just remember ONE thing, this is a forum to debate, whether it be the colour of city`s socks, the half time entertainment of your street. Until the producers decide otherwise, i feel we should have sensible carte blanche to discuss what makes us tick-tock.

(In "Scowy")

What i think he needs to understand is, that people have a human right to use their basic human right, until the producers of this fantastic site say otherwise.

(In "FRIGHTENING")

MOST of the muslim world dont like our western muslim co-existence.

NOT all american states have the death penalty, and the ones that do have less murders.

Your trying to win a argument for the sake of now.

(So where are the numbers? Found in "London Bombings")

The bible is full of sh!t, religion means defend your ideology from those who dont believe, and by all means attack those who dont believe. christianity has been attacking peoples minds for thousands of years. Example, they tell africans not to wear condoms, 70% of africa has AIDS, the church is a farce.

Religion should be publicly banned.

(In "London Bombings")

The article has already been discussed. I argued that it was a marxist rebel slag, against white working class hetrosexual people who like football, because the guardian dont.

You see, any chance those fascists at the guardian can get, to slag the mainly right wing football supporter, the better they feel.

If after reading it, you feel they make sense, then your an idiot football fan.

Have you recieved a warning from mr c, for your abusive behaviour?

I read about 50 words (pushed to do so by swissfox aka kenlcfc), i was exceptionally appauled to read whats considered a "serious" newspaper calling all football fans idiots. I sincerely hope you dont agree with them, that your an idiot football fan, that would be so sad.

(In "Guardian Article")

A contradiction, wow, who hasnt commited that hidious crime. **mr prison officer, please losen those hancuffs, pretty please** :(

Someone explain the "bad" ive said here?

Again, MORE inflamotous incitement to hatred by swiss :(

swiss:

I accuse Lush of misquoting:

The qu`ran encourages peace, but in English, slay means: 1 archaic or literary kill in a violent way. 2 N. Amer. murder. Maybe the qu`ran should learn to understand English, then we could all understand it.

In response to your definition of the koran, what does “Slay the pagans wherever ye find them…â€Â.[9:5] mean?

I accuse Lush of racism:

RIGHT, we finally get to the truth!!!

ISLAM, is alien to british society.

ISLAM is a bad and wicked faith in british society.

SERIOUS muslims (2 million of them in britain) DO NOT adhere to british law.

ISLAM is evil, and should be driven out of decent society.

Where could you deport them too? you cant.

You need a strong law to stop them, and indeed all crimes.

(Katassi: And what strong law would you suggest?) Death.

(In: "500 Cleric Muslims To Be Deported")

ive seen the GOOD and bad of gay people, but i dont like gay men because when i see them i see gay sex, and i dont like that. THAT doesnt mean i hate them, i just feel uncomfortable when they behave feminine, and the ones i know, know that and understand

My point is muslims make babies more than christians do, nothing more, nothing less. ***IF*** that trend continues, then eventually we will live in a mostly islamic country.

(In: "Muslims Want Gay Leaders Dead")

In a populated area, it cant. Its the nature of that kind of war that, that will happen.

The difference between blairs war and a justyfiable cause for war, is that INNOCENT people ARE dieing in HIS war. Innocent people dont die in a justyfiable cause for war.

Blair is a murderer, full stop.

The bnp talk about preserving indigenous culture, more than any other political party that i know of.

You cant blame a company when idiots attach themselves to you. you can only disasociate yourselves from them.

On the flip side, if you think labour represent the indigenous population, what about their searchlight fascists, who attack the indigenous `protecters`?

Attacking people is NOT part of indigenous culture.

(In "London Bombings")

Well out of all those white officers, a black one speaks to the majority black public via the media, and we musnt forget the black mayor who was allowed to swear on national radio, and get away with it, which i dont mind actually, but a white mayor might not have got away with it?

Lets face it, 67% of the people living in new orleans are black, by the time some new orleans have fled the hurricane, its quite possible 87% of those stranded are black, so bush must be racist for not helping soon enough? (Where are those numbers from?)

An educated guess suggests that 87% of these wicked crimes, were caused by black people.

I just hate it when black celebrities jump on the race card bandwagon, because they see black people being the victim. Maybe they should take a step back and consider how their black brothers and sisters are behaving criminally?

(In "Hurricane Katrina")

I accuse Lush of insulting other forum members:

Sorry jason hullcox, sorry, Ultra, which one are you, or are you both

(In "RELEGATION")

Have you EVER made any sense??? Explain the racist xenophobic posts, or shut up!!!

I am a good guy, theres nothing wrong in promoting that, self promotion is what i was taught at school.

The vile hatred towards me is astonishing, its the kind of vile someone should be banned for.

**Arrre you reading mr chain, arrre you reading, arrre you reading, arrre you reading mis-ter chain**?

How about you stop this vile hatred towards me swissfox, oops sorry, ken"lcfc"? It wont do your karma anygood.

(In "News Forum?")

oh, and heres me, someone brought up on respect.

freund, your boring and no-one comes here to read your posts anyway, so why don't you just sod off and join a freund forum.

(In "News Forum?")

"Football fans are idiots", the title says it all about a liberal fascist newspaper that hates football.

Shame on you for abusing us football fans with this, swissfox.

If you agree with the article, then you agree with the healine, thus your a self proclaimed football fan idiot?

(In "The Premiership Is Going Down The Drain", now closed)

Are all you 4800 posts as inteligent as that? Let me SPELL it out for you. The sun dream team attracts the most punters = less chance of winning. Possibly the mirror attracts the least = more chance of winning thousands of pounds.

(In: "The Sun Dream Team")

Your anti-lush stance wont win over me, ive come accross bigger evil than you, your a mere pawn compared. Run on.

Interesting how the far left wing and islamic fundamentalists are pushing to get their posts in, when before fox admitted his anti british law stance, they just watched from the sidelines. GUILTY!!

If you havnt got a better solution, and you cant find holes in mine, YOUR IN THE WAY.

I like the misquoting one ;) nowt wrong with that, it even makes me look good.

I was soooo eager to get to the "racism" bit. ISLAM is religious, not RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more incitement of hatred by swiss.

the next bolded bit, is taken out of context, and is pure inflamotous behaviour, ONCE AGAIN.

I was talking about BAD people, not muslims generally. You really have a lot to answer for here swiss.

It struck me alot, how when i discussed BAD muslims, how i was attacked for calling all of them bad, yet i dont see where i say good muslims are nice etc, in this "manifesto", strange that.

what being gay has to do with racism, i`ll never know. care to explain swiss, cue mass silence.

still on the subject of "racism", and swiss accusess me of it, by quoting comments of blairs war :rolleyes:

AGAIN, this is inflamotous incitement to hatred by SWISS!!! People are actually voting to have me banned, on this kind of rubbish. :rolleyes:

I ask you all RIGHT NOW, is this the kind of behaviour you support? inflamotous incitement to hatred? is this what you voted for??? i suggest you denounce your support for swiss`s "manifesto"? ask him what good his vicious behaviour means?

I cannot provide you with why i accussed jason hullcox to be ultra, because conviniently, the thread has been deleted...what i can do is explain why i did it.

jason replied to my post. i replied back. ultra replied to me, as if he was jason. so i quiz them, whats wrong with that, its a bannerble offence to have 2 names, or it was UNTIL the rules of this website were conviniently deleted...

i dont see what is so bad about the rest. just more inflamotous blar blar

All this Lush/Anti-Lush business is really annoying me now! Its everywhere and its making the forum boring!!!!

Look, everyone is enititled to freedom of speech and i say that you should be entitiled to say what you like in the forum providing it goes by the forum rules! But what i dont like is when we see thread after thread of the same bloody shite!

So what im saying is that Lush can have his own little thread where he can chat bout all the stuff he chats bout and can even chat to himself, and then he doesnt need to open any new ones! As long as he isnt racist or insulting in any way and is expressing his opinion in a fair way then he should be allowed to promote it. But as long as its only in one thread!!!

IMHO, I dont give a shite what Lush talks about and i dont care, and therefore i just ignore it. I have my own veiws on some stuff but i dont/wont go into them.

Just keep it to one thread so people have the chance to stay away from the stuff u go on about!

There we are...iv had my rant, SwissFox and Lush may continue...

All this Lush/Anti-Lush business is really annoying me now! Its everywhere and its making the forum boring!!!!

Look, everyone is enititled to freedom of speech and i say that you should be entitiled to say what you like in the forum providing it goes by the forum rules! But what i dont like is when we see thread after thread of the same bloody shite!

So what im saying is that Lush can have his own little thread where he can chat bout all the stuff he chats bout and can even chat to himself, and then he doesnt need to open any new ones! As long as he isnt racist or insulting in any way and is expressing his opinion in a fair way then he should be allowed to promote it. But as long as its only in one thread!!!

IMHO, I dont give a shite what Lush talks about and i dont care, and therefore i just ignore it. I have my own veiws on some stuff but i dont/wont go into them.

Just keep it to one thread so people have the chance to stay away from the stuff u go on about!

agreed hitesh , that was the sort of point i was trying to get across but u did it far better

swiss:

What other forum members think of Lush:

nothing like a bit of arse licking to try get your own way

(Phil in "News Forum?")

news is boring and no-one comes here to read news anyway, so why don't you just sod off and join a news forum

(Freund in "News Forum?")

That's a contradiction in itself you 'tard.

(Alex[ikopops]) in "The Premiership Is Going Down The Drain")

Fvcktard. So would you rather we just drowned ourselves with all the hype and glamour of the naive and uncynical sh|t papers. If people don't start looking at football a bit more discerningly football won't be here for much longer. how can you say the Guardian hates football? Just because it doesn't have adverts saying "Get Soccer goals free this weekend and read all our sh|tty reports from journalists who know nothing about football. Wow! The Premiership! Wow! Chelsea! Then read our reports on lower league games by people who weren't actually at the match! Buy now!!"

Tw.at.

He's a fvcking tw.at. If he insists on rubbishing an article he hasn't read their is no hope for him.

Swiss, you gotta remember that most articles lush reads are the length of that headline so he probably just read that and thought that was it.

(Terminator X in "The Premiership Is Going Down The Drain")

Actually it doesnt have to be...

... but I completely agree with your sentiments Alex

(Simon in "The Premiership Is Going Down The Drain")

hey mang, you are an idiot if you don't know the difference between liberal and fascists

what are you on about? i was neither agreeing or disagreeing with you. all i said was that you should stop dragging on and on these silly little arguments. are you really that offended by some ghey newspaper writer? get a life if you are

(Freund in "The Premiership Is Going Down The Drain")

Get used to Lush not understanding things, look at the General Forum for further evidence.

(Dunc in "The Premiership Is Going Down The Drain")

Lush im actually bored of you!!

and i actually think you should be banned you are on very edgey ground and your posts IMO are bordering on racisim.

Get a life and move on

I for one think he should be banned!

he is a racist!

Just let him continue his pathetic pointless drivel

(Scarby in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

How the hell has this topic survived under the new censorship?

(Thracian in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

Ironically, you seem to fail to see that you using inflammatory comments and taking sentences out of context from books/posts/articles is exactly the same method that radical leaders of militant groups throughout history used.

You can't question the writings of the qu'ran without comparing it with any book written at that time. Its not the book that is the problem, it is the people that use fragments of paragraphs to justify their own idealogy, just like you do.

Thanks everyone for making a stand against this rhetoric. As I said earlier a good debate on this kind of thing is important and worthwhile, however, misrepresentation of quotes, facts and people by one poster means that on this forum it is impossible.

(Dunc in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

I find it a bit troubling that Lush is allowed to continue his vitriol, and that this messageboard serves as a platform for this. Before the pre-emptive declaration of "stifling free speech" and "censorship", there are certain bounds that we all adher to in society such that freedom of speech can serve as the bastion it should. These are namely:

No slander or libel (i.e. misrepresentation of the truth)

No incitement to violence (and indeed now hatred)

Lush has been in breach of these on many occassions, misrepresenting opinions as fact, slandering entire groups.

You, however, have crossed all barriers of society and the rule of law. You constantly refuse to act retrospectively and indeed have committed the offences of inciting racial hatred and inciting violence.

(Breadandcheese in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

Lush you are extremely stupid, you take 1 verse out of the 6346 verses in the Quran, conveniently not quoting the full verse and manipuating it. You interpret this verse wrongly and spread your rubbish. You are hardly an Islamic Scholar, you do not know anything about the 360 pagan tribes that this verse is referring to so stop spreading your rubbish unless you have some knowlege about the Quran.

(FoxShagger in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

Your rantings are stirring up hatred between Man and Man when we should be looking for peaceful ways to solve the problem. To resolve disagreements you have to empaphise with your opponent. You have to acknowledge other peoples point of view. I'm afraid this you have failed to do. It isn't obvious to you because you have a way of selecting parts of peoples posts and using them in a misleading way.

(KenLCFC in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

Can we not just have one thread for all these news articles?

(City Fan In: "THE RULES ARE CHANGING")

This appears to be 'selected' news with a hidden agenda.

(KenLCFC In "THE RULES ARE CHANGING")

Boring

(TheHillsDonator in "THE RULES ARE CHANGING")

Is there a yawn smiley?

(Wellman in "THE RULES ARE CHANGING")

I've yet to see him give a reasonable and justified answer to ANYTHING on this forum...

(Ultra in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

What a numpty. Can't someone ban him.

(Lisa in "Muslim Associations In Leicester")

I'm sorry but what kind of a comparison can you draw between those two? Have you eyes and ears? Your ability to distinguish between people is almost as bad as your spelling, punctuation and grammar.

(Cat Burger in "The Football Factory")

Look, if I wanted to read stories in the Sun, I'd buy a copy of the paper!

(Ultra in "Bride Told: Don't Play 'Angels'")

The fact that you by that paper and listen to James Whale speaks volumes about how we should value your views.

(Terminator X in "Bride Told: Don't Play 'Angels'")

He doesn't know.

He's just reprinted an article which happens to fit his own narrow-minded xenophobic prejudice.

It's about time we tackled his bigotry head-on. Otherwise this website will be heading for the gutter!

(Ultra in "Political Correctness Is Not The Answer")

Lush, I can't believe you've not been banned, and can only assume that you are using free speech as a justification for your inane bumblings.

I'm not going to argue any points because Bread & Cheese has tried and you aren't willing to see anything from another viewpoint (ironically if you think about it).

(Dunc in "Political Correctness Is Not The Answer")

Im sorry Lush but u obviously havnt got an understanding the situation, just because u search the internet for every little fcukin story doesnt mean u know what really is going on!!

(TheHillsDonator in "500 Cleric Muslims To Be Deported")

whats ignorant is the fact that you are totally closing out anyone elses views and what they say and STILL churn out the same shit that you were churning out over a week ago. Give it a rest you **** weirdo (Leicester_Mad in "Scowy")

i pretty much agree with you steven and i enjoy debating with people who hold views different from mine, but this poster (Lush) who's spent the last 3 weeks spouting crap on these boards, seems to be getting his kicks from winding people up.

(Stez in "FRIGHTENING")

Finally if you think critising an opinion = no respect then that's your problem not mine, however if you don't like receiving criticism first of all why bother posting and secondly don't be so controversial if you don't like your feelings being hurt.

(DavieG in "Frightening")

SHUT UP

(Lisa in "FRIGHTENING")

Give it a rest, Lush. It's the same repetitive content you keep spreading over a number of threads.

Thread closed.

(Scowy in "Channel 4 now")

Lush, I veiw this messageboard on regular basis and it seems to me that the majority of your posts are extreme political veiws. which is fine were all alowed freedom of speech. But are you trying to stir up racial hatred?

(Phil in "Would Banning Islam Grind Out Islamic Extremists?")

Lush you are focked in the head mate. Can't you post something in the general chat forum that has something other to do with then Islam?

(FoxShagger in "Would Banning Islam Grind Out Islamic Extremists?")

i dont think there is a solution, and i certainly dont think that your "solution" works. I think you are a narrow minded racist.

putting surveillance on only muslims and every single one at that, just to be sure is nothing short of racist and stupid and you are putting yourself forward as a hitlersque type character

(Leicester_Mad in "Would Banning Islam Grind Out Islamic Extremists?")

Lush makes me laugh at what a tosser he is..

.. he is only doing this to get a reaction out of people

narrow minded git.

(Tomassi in "Would Banning Islam Grind Out Islamic Extremists?")

Lush

I take it that you are not circumcised. How do I know? Well you come across as a complete knob.

Your arguments and comments thinly disguise a complete lack of knowledge of the situation.

(Jason Hullcox in "Would Banning Islam Grind Out Islamic Extremists?")

I haven't got a solution, I think we're really in the shit and although I like the fact that you're desperate for this country to do something about it I think your views are wild at times.

(Ric Flair in "Would Banning Islam Grind Out Islamic Extremists?")

Poor Lush I'd like to think his heart is in the right place but I'm afraid his brain is somewhere else.

(DavieG in "Would Banning Islam Grind Out Islamic Extremists?")

Lush, you are a moron who listens to half-truths and supposedly open left-wing protestors who are just as close-minded as the right of politics, whom they detest and denounce.

(Breadandcheese in "London Bombings")

What a load of paranoid claptrap!! Haven't you heard of Brent Crude?

Can't someone shut this narrow-minded imbecile up? It's getting very tedious now. It's quite clear he can't think rationally, and seems incapable of holding a reasoned debate, and seeing as nobody agrees with his paranoid and melodrantic views, I say close this thread and every other one he's kept going over and over the same point with.

(Lisa in "London Bombings")

i thought u were crazy from previous posts but now you've really lost it mate

(Benji in "London Bombings")

Is that first bolded bit, supposed to make me look good or bad?

"you tard", more hatred you seem to feel is acceptable :rolleyes:

fvcktard

tw.at just basicly more abusive comments, follwed by non proven assumtions.

this "manifesto" is making me look good.

"no incitement to violence", we can stretch that to inflamotous incitement to hatred ;)

i`d once again like to know how ive incited racial hatred and violence, when i discuss religion?

"extremely stupid", extreme comments. thats a bannable offence right???

"your rantings..." i wonder whats being stirred up by swiss? inflamotous incitement perhaps, hatred perhaps hmm. wheres the equalibrium?

more incitment to hatred, published by swiss :rolleyes:

so i produce some dab ;) spelling, theres no need to abuse me for it.

:rolleyes: i dont buy any paper, and james whale receives ONE million PLUS LISTENERS, four DAYS A WEEK. HOW MANY MANY DO YOU ATTRACT????

more abuse, unpunished of course...

"we tackled his bigotry head-on" more inflamotous productions by swiss. incitement to hatred is enourmous in this "manifesto".

"doesnt mean u know what really is going on!!" never said i did.

more "weird" abuse. this is turning into a fasical thread by swiss, incitement is rife, and he has the guall to carry it on :rolleyes:

I simply cannot be arsed to reply to whats left right now.

If im done bad, explain it to me?

Im sure you will agree though, that swiss has been abusive, threatening, encouraged inflamotous incitement to hatred upon me and this website by his "manifesto". If im to be banned, hey that is down to the "ref" ;) but so should swiss, thats equalibrium, i can live with that.

thanks to those who have supported me, and i only ask of those that didnt, to look at what bad swiss has produced? it surely cannot be tolerated, can it? remember, he hasnt even receieved a yellow card for his countless abusive and threatening behaviour upon me (mr c can back me up there).

There are no forum rules?

I understand the multi thread thing.

lol chat to myself, like it.

ive NOt been proved racist here yet.

Thanks for your honesty dude, much appreciated, thanks.

I thought that was the problem, that Lush has been inciteful. As far as I can tell, Lush has been banned from the general forum due to posts that are inciteful to hatred and violence.

I agree with your sentiment up to a point Hitesh. However, if a voice and platform is given to racists and bigots on this forum, the danger is that somebody might read them, believe them and then follow them.

Just picked a paragraph at random. Let's see what can be done.

Ironically, you seem to fail to see that you using inflammatory comments and taking sentences out of context from books/posts/articles is exactly the same method that radical leaders of militant groups throughout history used.

I did ask Mr Chainsaw to go through my posts and check them for anything that is out of order. I will accept his findings and adhere to his decision.

As regard to the word 'racism' which you object to would you accept that your posts are closer to the definition of predjudice and stereotyping.

I posted the definition but you highlighted another couple of words instead.

Now can you point out in this post where I have abused you verbally. Again I say I do not hate you. I dislike the values and ideas that you are portraying within your posts.

My friendly advice to you. Take Swissfox up on his offer to talk. He wants to help you.

Just saw your post Broadbandcheese after I posted.

What you said is exactly what I was trying to explain to Lush, that you don't make friends with people by antagonising them. Saying to young Muslims 'You are all killers and your holy book tells you to kill' is more likely to drive them to the extremists. They are hardly going to invite you home for dinner are they if they think you hate them?

I must have been taking too much notice of Mr Spock and his use of logic. lol

I thought that was the problem, that Lush has been inciteful. As far as I can tell, Lush has been banned from the general forum due to posts that are inciteful to hatred and violence.

I agree with your sentiment up to a point Hitesh. However, if a voice and platform is given to racists and bigots on this forum, the danger is that somebody might read them, believe them and then follow them.

Yet none of this incitement to hatred and violence has been prooved. AND, swiss has dont the same and more, but not even a warning :rolleyes:

Produce evidence that im racist and bigoted??? While you at it, stop inciting racism and bigotry. making them statements without providing evidence, is incitement mate, your as bad as swiss for doing such things.

r u reading mr c?

Archived