Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

A right to reply please?

As regard to the word 'racism' which you object to would you accept that your posts are closer to the definition of predjudice and stereotyping.

I posted the definition but you highlighted another couple of words instead.

My friendly advice to you. Take Swissfox up on his offer to talk. He wants to help you.

My posts are either what you describe they might be closer to, or there not that. By suggesting i may have done "bad", is incitement, its inflamotous behaviour. You know, none of can win here mate, only mr c loses. Whatever he does, he upsets someone, whether he bans me, or tells swiss to go and take a running jump.

What im asking for, is that equalibrium pleases us all, thats fair and square.

Im not going to admit to something i havnt done, am i. The highlighted bits you produced, cant of been relavent to me.

If swiss wants to give me his personal details, then i`ll consider talking to him.

Yet none of this incitement to hatred and violence has been prooved. AND, swiss has dont the same and more, but not even a warning :rolleyes:

Produce evidence that im racist and bigoted??? While you at it, stop inciting racism and bigotry. making them statements without providing evidence, is incitement mate, your as bad as swiss for doing such things.

r u reading mr c?

As posted by you in the topic Muslim associations in Leicester

ISLAM is evil, and should be driven out of decent society.

(link for quote is here: http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...dpost&p=162217)

This is incitement to violence and hatred, plain and simple. That is a banning offence, primarily because it puts the legal position of moderators, website hosts, etc, in jeopardy, as well as the fact it is offensive to a group of people.

(link for quote is here: http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...dpost&p=162217)

This is incitement to violence and hatred, plain and simple. That is a banning offence, primarily because it puts the legal position of moderators, website hosts, etc, in jeopardy, as well as the fact it is offensive to a group of people.

:rolleyes: bloody hell, you take me out of context.

In English, slaying someone is against the law.

Your inciting violence and hatred, by publishing these words.

Before i go on, the bold parts are for YOU to understand what im replying to, ive told you that b4.

In THIS very forum, there is a "banning" thread, and you talk about me in it, co-incidence?

your picture, could be anyone. and your friends could be the kind of people who i`d rather not know, if their anything like you.

IMO, i think you`ve harrassed mr c, between you all. simple things like he hasnt warned you of your abusive and threatening behaviour tells me that. mr c is scared of you. i feel sorry for the poor guy, he doesnt want the agro, so he bans me, one individual. he is too scared to warn you, yet they are the rules, well they were until he deleted them, co-incidence?

i have evidence your not a nice person in here, meet you? i wana keep as far away from abusive and threatening behaviour as poss.

last paragraph, more abusive behaviour :rolleyes:

you and your buddies have turned this website upside down, i cant even be arsed to complain, i know mr c is too scared to act on it.

reminds me of our police service :(

ive read your "manifesto", at no point did i see you post copy racist material :rolleyes:

do you still think religion is race :rolleyes:

i`d prefer it if you didnt bother replying to me anymore. as much as i`d like to explain to you what im saying, i feel a brick wall is more likely to listen. please leave me alone, im fed up and disgusted with your abusive and threatening behaviour.

The "banning" thread in here states you as the primary example for people who abuse the Freedom of Speech for racist, populist, ignorant and arrogant comments about races, religions and individuals.

Chainsaw afraid of me? Tell me boy, you are one heck of a weirdo. By no means is there a conflict between me and Mr Chainsaw. You are just making things up. You are lying. Weirdo. :wave:

More and more you come across to me as one of those people who believe in conspiracies and invented stories that others tell them. And you take it for granted. :doh:

And if you had evidence, there is no point just talking and mentionning it. You could just post it. What you don't do. Again, you're just stirring things up by inventing reasons. Insulting people on the basis of nothing reminds me of that silly fella at school who got crazy.

As long as you continue to evade the facts in the manifesto against you (your own words compared to your denials) and you continue to lie and make things up, I'll always be there for an answer.

"You're completely nuts" is meant as a constatation. Because that's how you come across on these boards.

Now check your head.

How was the Guardian article, btw? lol

CORRECT!!! just ignore them, WELL SAID!

you would think a anti-poster thread manifesto was a sending off offence, not even a yellow card has been given :rolleyes:

the referees a w@nker ;):) only kidding mr c.

hey, bet you never thought someone would say that about you?

More and more I have the impression that Lush is actually an inmate in a Mental Institution. Honestly. Because I simply cannot believe how much weird stuff he's posted in the last couple of days. He's unbelieveably erratic, attacks people randomly, only to apologize shortly after. His posts lack coherence, he highlights stuff randomly and the spelling is awful.

If you have a problem with the forum rules, Lush, you should think about the reasons why you were banned from the "General Chat" and "General Football and Info" sections.

But I know exactly what you are going to say: "There is no racist comments made by me."

There is. And much more. It's all in the manifesto.

You're living in denial. Which makes you an ignorant liar.

All this Lush/Anti-Lush business is really annoying me now! Its everywhere and its making the forum boring!!!!

And this is why lush is restricted from replying to that thread. Because it would go on for days and bore everyone. This sort of thing has been ongoing for way too long now.

And another thing, no one is getting banned, warned, suspended, whatever. Post freely, its when you post the things lush posts that problems arrive. lush isn't even banned, he can still post in the LCFC forum where he has yet to cause any trouble.

LCFC LCFC LCFC

Archived