Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
finderskeepers

Conrad Logan

I've heard that his mum thinks he's good.

Conrad's only got about another year or so on his contract and from what I saw of him on Tuesday at half time he's pretty shite. Couldn't stop most of the other lads shots and thats just when their having a kick around! His new girlfriend was at the match, or I think that's who she was! You would have thought he would be trying to impress her more! :P

Conrad's only got about another year or so on his contract and from what I saw of him on Tuesday at half time he's pretty shite. Couldn't stop most of the other lads shots and thats just when their having a kick around! His new girlfriend was at the match, or I think that's who she was! You would have thought he would be trying to impress her more! :P

I can't help but think that you're Conrad :huh::whistle:

I can't help but think that you're Conrad :huh::whistle:

I certainly wouldn't want to lay claim to being him! Who would to be fair? Get rid of him I say, he doesn't seem to have the capability of improving and certainly isn't going up at any level, he can't even get a game in the reserves very often. Hope Kettering town or somewhere on that level needs someone. Thats the level he should be at.

Archived