Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
finderskeepers

Conrad Logan

I think its a good idea to send young keepers out on loan at an early stage to see how they fair, because otherwise they are going to be wasted for years. There is only one place and you've always got a first choice and a backup keeper ahead of you.

Ive seen logan training and personally being a keeper myself i rate him, but i havent yet seen him play in a competitive match but hes certainly very big and strong.

I like the look of him and agree hes very big and strong so fetch him out on loan to blackpool so tommys not all alone! sorted!

Ive seen logan training and personally being a keeper myself i rate him, but i havent yet seen him play in a competitive match but hes certainly very big and strong.

I agree with you. I also saw him in training and he's certainly very big and strong (sorry to repeat your words, but they are just *the* right ones) :P

He should be sent on loan for some competitive experience but what club is gonna play a 20 year old keeper?

In general, I'd say one that doesn't have another keeper (or has an injured keeper)?

Are you offering to injure a currently-playing keeper? :ph34r:

He should be sent on loan for some competitive experience but what club is gonna play a 20 year old keeper?

Liverpool played 19 year old Scot Carson in a European game ...

I'm sure some of the lower league clubs play very young goalkeepers, too - not everyone can have goalkeepers aged 25+ - experienced goalkeepers don't just magically appear one day :P

Liverpool played 19 year old Scot Carson in a European game ...

I'm sure some of the lower league clubs play very young goalkeepers, too - not everyone can have goalkeepers aged 25+ - experienced goalkeepers don't just magically appear one day :P

so you're suggesting that we should send him to play in a lower league?

In the reserves on a number of occasions. Technically, he's not good enough. He's also error prone.

Well i suppose thats better than ive actually seen of him really, because ive seen him training a few times and he looked decent and hes strong but i havent really seen him much in a match so you must know more than me about him in that sense so i will take your word for it :thumbup: its probably why he hasnt even come close to the first team yet :cool:

Archived