Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

That Mellor Lad?

Recently reading things on the net that the lad has been linked with a move away from liverpool and linked with alot of championship teams...now i personally think this lad is class and if i remember he scored a bit for liverpool last season before getting injured *dont quote that, i think it was him* Apparently Stoke are the latest to be linked with him and i was just thinking...do you think he'd be any good down here??? he looks ok in the prem...

Your opinions?

:D

Dont slate me for rating someone who plays for the scouse :D

Altho ill gladly rate Stevie G...lol he's class..

Recently reading things on the net that the lad has been linked with a move away from liverpool and linked with alot of championship teams...now i personally think this lad is class and if i remember he scored a bit for liverpool last season before getting injured *dont quote that, i think it was him* Apparently Stoke are the latest to be linked with him and i was just thinking...do you think he'd be any good down here??? he looks ok in the prem...

Your opinions?

:D

Dont slate me for rating someone who plays for the scouse :D

Altho ill gladly rate Stevie G...lol he's class..

Don't follow you (at the moment)! :rolleyes:

Will try again after a good night's sleep!

Ya, it was a nice goal, other then that though, I don't think he's that great, didn't really impress me with anything else he did for Liverpool.

Still, he might be useful for a loan sometime in the future, if everything starts going crud in a striking sense.

yeah that goal to beat the arse in the 93rd minute with the virtually the last kick of the game was amazing, i even celebrated it? but as said, other than that he hasnt really had a chance up there so maybe he would be a good loan signing for somebody. who knows.

Speaking to the Liverpool Fans in the office, (I work in Liverpool) the general feeling is he isn't quite good enough for a team in the top half of the premiership, but his attitude can't be faulted. From what I have seen I agree with them.

I think he is more than good enough for the championship, and would be an excellent signing. I think he is long term injured at the moment though.

Simon

a mate of mine used to go to school with mellor in bolton and apparently he was known at school as tic tac!!!!

Apparently he could do keep ups with a tic tac box as good as a football!!!!!

Sign him up

Crocodile Dundee could throw a tin of beans quite far, but would Australia want him in their cricket team?

a mate of mine used to go to school with mellor in bolton and apparently he was known at school as tic tac!!!!

Apparently he could do keep ups with a tic tac box as good as a football!!!!!

Sign him up

This is good info for our nicknames thread :D

Unfortunately, being great at keep ups does not make you a great footballer...

Archived