Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

What was your first car?

Saw the mini at the weekend. Lovely colour. Yea that Fiesta is an ideal 1st car for somebody. I didnt look inside though is it a shithole inside? lol

It was my sisters car and surprisingly she looked after it.

It just needs a good clean inside, I'll probably get the valeter from work to do it. Think she only wants about £700 for the car.

Is insurance treated like a loan? Whenever I see APR and % signs I get scared.

And how much realistically can I get off a car at a dealer? Let's say it's a 2K car. 

yes, it is. There is also insurance premium tax which makes up 8% of the premium.

I bought my first band new car in January a 64 plate Citroen C1. £700 deposit £140 a month. Don't buy a new car as your first car though. Just have a banger so if you ding it, it doesn't matter. Brand new or nearly new it's a heart attack waiting to happen when you park it in a multi-story or on the street. 

The Mrs got a 55 plate in 2007 for £3500 which was a steal at a car auction. If needs be pop down there as you can actually see the cars. Something cheap to run and insure is the main goal. my insurance on my '99 fiesta was £1500 the car was £700 in 2010.

Archived