Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
seventy_times_7

Training

Does anyone know if training is open for the public to go and watch? I know people who have been down to watch before, but I think it was under previous managers, and I was wondering what Levein's stance on this is.

Well, it has happened before that you could not watch one single session in a whole week! As they were either not training (day off), training elsewhere (even on the spur of the moment) or it was a Friday (and this sign tells you that you are not allowed in). So it may happen that you go down there for nothing ...

Bloody hell the last time I went to watch Leicester train at Belvoir Drive, David Oldfield played for us and you could literally stand on the touchlines during a practice game - oh how times have changed!

So if you cant look from the touchlines, where can you look from?

Cisono the player stalker. :o

Well, the lines were also there when I watched the Academy play last Saturday... :)

PS: I don't think I am a good stalker, as both Stearman and Smedley were sitting a couple of metres away from me last Saturday and I only addressed them once (each) during the whole game (including half time)!

Archived