Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

For those that want Sven OUT

not signed as it will be a pointless waste of time!!!

Yeah but isn't that post and every other post on this board or the general chat just a waste of time?!

Agreed it won't achieve anything but at least it shows that there are a lot of people with the same beliefs and want to make a statement.

I've signed it :cool:

The only thing I'd give him is a rocket up his arse just strong enough to land him in Gothenberg harbour.

Are you related to him or something?

nope, we are still going to qualify, we have enough time to get ready for the world cup, i don't think he's the best man for the job but wouldn't replace him half-way through a campaign

keep him in, give him this world cup to see what he can do, if no better than semi's then out

We ain't getting to the semis at this rate (unless we get an easy passage through like Germany in 2002, which is unlikely).

We haven't got beyond the quarters in the last 2 championships so I doubt anything will change this time round - what makes anyone think we'll do better in this WC compared to the previous 2 tournaments?

Archived