Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vlad the Fox

Best games for returning gamer!

How safe is the online play? My boys are 9 and 7, I don't plan on letting them play online yet.

All depends what you play and whether you use a headset. Say if they want to play Fifa online then there is no harm. You might get the odd idiot who would send you a message hurling abuse.

Play Call of Duty with a headset and your kids will be called everything under the sun. Kids thinking they are funny saying racist and abusive stuff.

If i were you i would wait before letting them go online. Or if you do let them then obviously only for sports games etc.

How safe is the online play? My boys are 9 and 7, I don't plan on letting them play online yet.

I play online quite a bit and if you don't use your headset you never hear anything. You should make sure the in-game chat doesn't play through the TV instead though, you can just change it on the settings. 

They won't be missing out on that much if you don't fancy PS+. Though some free games are good for their age.

Archived