Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Just Wondered who you thought our most Important player was?

296 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most important member of our team?

• Jamie Vardy
    • Riyad Mahrez
    • N'Golo Kante
    • Danny Drinkwater
    • Robert Huth
    • Wes Morgan
    • Marc Albrighton
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • Sports science team!
    • Leon Crncic
    • Schmiechel

Vardy, wiithout any question. Not only the goals- it's the way the opposition defence have to set up i.e. much deeper than they'd like to be, therefore allowing our midfield more room etc.

Just heard on TalkBS- newspaper talk re. JM and Chelsea. Jason Cundy, big Chelsea fan, said if 50M(!) was offered, would we turn it down?

We've proven since April we can play the same way and win without Kante, without Drinkwater, without Mahrez but take away Vardy and we'll have to radically alter the way we play and I simply can't see us getting the same results without him with our current options up front.

All of the current first 11 are important in their own way to the overall team effort but I can't see how anyone can say Vardy isn't the most important player to the team at this point in time.

IMO Best argument so far. Simply because our tactics, end of last season, and until now,

circle around him.Hes been the ever present, where others mentioned have not had the

same game time.

But each week as been slightly different.When Vardy has been quiet, Mahrez has lit the fuse.

More confidence as been shown through the team, in all parts, so who can say that Fuchs, Simpson

Huth, Morgan, improved performances, havent given confidence for the midfield to press more,

The team is being asked new questions every game, like Vardy said himself, without the guys

behind him, opening up the spaces and creating those movements, he wouldnt get the chances.

Archived