Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KievFox

Done and Dusted, 11 goals for Vardy

Yeah I don't see how you can compare an age where teams were playing 2-3-5 formations with what we have now. Even in comparison to '92, football is unrecognisable.

That's not saying history means nothing, just that comparisons of eras is absolutely illogical.

Totally agree with that sentiment

No one really is comparing but a record is still a record and it should stand and be appreciated for all time !

Cricket for example is another game with a huge history but they are not philistianes who throw everything out that happened prior to hitlers tour of Europe ! Despite the bats and balls bring totally different today

Records are records and they have to be appreciated what ever era has set them !

I say again Without history you have no future !

Let's hope Swansea and Chelsea get invited to the Vardy party and then he will stand alone with no need to even talk about the the past as we will be living in history , history of any era !

I think he can do it as well

Archived