Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Floating Points - Elaenia

This guy makes beautiful music, anyone even a little bit interested in electronic music should have a listen if they haven't done so already...

https://soundcloud.com/floatingpoints

Check out 'Nuits Sonores', 'ARP3', 'Peroration Six', 'Silhouettes', 'Montparnasse', 'Nectarines' and the rest, incredibly talented producer.

in all seriousness, i used to be big into Jean Micheal Jarre and Vangelis but i don't have much time for music any more!

No time for that type of music or music in general, I can't imagine life without music, how dull and depressing it would be. 

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.

No time for that type of music or music in general, I can't imagine life without music, how dull and depressing it would be. 

Well i listen to the radio in the car on the way to work... but when you have a 2 year old and a 9 month old, you dont get much control of the tv remote or anything like that any more!

Archived