Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Rule!

Sheehan

I thought he was solid. Didn't look nervous to me and is certainly not outclassed whenever i've seen him. He had nobody to pss the ball to feet to in the first half as Hughes was off roaming alot of the time and just as Dublin and Nils were doing he looked for the ball over the top for Elvis to run on to. Infact he put a few decent balls over and whenever he lost the ball he was quick to get it back.

All in all he looks a good player and he should keep his place for tomorrow.

I saw Sheehan in training today. Towards the end of the session, he was practising corners and shots at the goal together with Maybury and Kisnorbo (who, incidentally, would make a good goalie!!!).

I congratulated him on his performance on Saturday - because I thought he did really well.

On the "frivolous" side of things, I also asked him about his hair cut... he said he's going to grow his hair back.

I saw Sheehan in training today. Towards the end of the session, he was practising corners and shots at the goal together with Maybury and Kisnorbo (who, incidentally, would make a good goalie!!!).

I congratulated him on his performance on Saturday - because I thought he did really well.

On the "frivolous" side of things, I also asked him about his hair cut... he said he's going to grow his hair back.

How many days a week do you go and watch them train? Do you work down there or just skive alot?

But... since I go down there so regularly... I've been thinking... shouldn't we have a Foxestalk Newsletter? I volunteer to go to the grounds and get you a weekly news report.

Just need someone to get me a media pass :D

PS: Today, as they were leaving, the two guys from BBC Asian Network asked me if I got my interview(s). They thought I was one of the media people there! :P

Archived