Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VisitingfromtheUS

Help/Advice Needed on how to get tickets to a game

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing with a request for help/advice. I'll be visiting England from the US from the 13th-28th of Feb with my son for his 13th birthday. He is a massive football fan, as well as player himself. He plays on a travel team here. Long story short, he has really taken a liking to Jaime Vardy (he goes around chanting Jaime Vardy's having a party all the time) and has been rooting for Leicester City to win the league.

Well, one of his things he wanted to really do this trip was see a Leicester game and the time we are there is an away game against Arsenal and the home game against Norwich. I know he would love the experience, but I'm having a hard time getting tickets. Can anyone let me know how I can get three tickets to the game? I'd even take two at this point, I just know this would be a memory he'd cherish!

I've noticed that things are way different back in the England, as here honestly you can get tickets to the game hours before. I've been trying for well over a month already. 

I'd appreciate any help or advice,
Thanks,
Kulbir

Keep an eye on this topic although it more than likely will confirm that it's going to be really difficult.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101400-ticket-exchange-thread-201516-wantedfor-sale/page-35#entry3728705

You could try contacting the club and and try a crying on their shoulder routine.

Keep an eye on the LCFC direct website as a couple of days before the game sometimes tickets are made available again.

If worst case you cant get a ticket then I think the club do stadium tours on sundays.

I also believe that due to the fixture change against Arsenal there will be some tickets available to buy in the first week of Feb.

Always worth keeping on eye on the ticket threads on here closer to the time as people are sometimes selling tickets on here.

Keep an eye on this topic although it more than likely will confirm that it's going to be really difficult.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101400-ticket-exchange-thread-201516-wantedfor-sale/page-35#entry3728705

You could try contacting the club and and try a crying on their shoulder routine.

Thanks davieG, I'll keep checking there too. As for the club, I did I contact them but they said everything was sold out :( It's crazy cause it's so different here, you can always get tickets even hours before a match. I'm not going to give up just yet, maybe something will work out. Thanks for your help!

Keep an eye on the LCFC direct website as a couple of days before the game sometimes tickets are made available again.

If worst case you cant get a ticket then I think the club do stadium tours on sundays.

I also believe that due to the fixture change against Arsenal there will be some tickets available to buy in the first week of Feb.

Always worth keeping on eye on the ticket threads on here closer to the time as people are sometimes selling tickets on here.

Thanks Kingcarr21 for the advice, I'll keep checking up until the match - who knows! Also, thanks for the heads up about the tours, that is something to look into. I'll be checking the ticket threads daily now, I never knew about this forum before so now that I know i'll keep checking. Appreciate the help!

Archived