Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Leicester City World

IMPORTANT INFO for NTL customers

NTL Broadband customers can get 12 months' free access to Leicester City World :bounce: :thumbsup: by signing up through:

http://www.ntl.com/football

If you have any queries, PM me.

PS: Don't bother phoning NTL, most of their operatives don't know anything about this. I found out by listening to 30 minutes of boring pre-recorded messages while being on hold trying to talk to one of them... i.e. one of the several times I was put on hold. The free access is good though :)

Yeah cheers, I use Cobbos access because although I am on NTL I am only on dial up as broadband is unavailable in the Captain Caveman land where I live :(

I have it but I don't use it at all, :blink:

Muz has the password so he uses it for Match commentry n stuff, but apart from that I can't see the point!

To be honest, the highlights from matches at the Walkers are the worst ever (video quality-wise) and they usually have no audio either.

The reserves match highlights from last night seemed much better quality.

Can anyone explain that? (And why it hasn't been fixed?)

To be fair world is really good. Definately worth the £0.00 I pay for it being an NTL customer! Even tho I go to most games home and away I'd probably pay a few quid a year to get it..

I thought that offer ended I am on NTL but cant find the free signup button, where is it?

Ahh got it now thanks from more reading.

I have the free access because of NTL Broadband. I couldn't find my account number when I came to register about a year ago so I just typed in a random number and it worked for a fortnight. When it ran out again I just typed another random number until it accepted it as a valid account number. I suppose I could have just looked up my real account number and used that but there was something about tricking the computer that felt like fun to me.

I have the free access because of NTL Broadband. I couldn't find my account number when I came to register about a year ago so I just typed in a random number and it worked for a fortnight. When it ran out again I just typed another random number until it accepted it as a valid account number. I suppose I could have just looked up my real account number and used that but there was something about tricking the computer that felt like fun to me.

So you are saying that you are a buddying h*cker? hehe :P

Nah, just a really sad and bored person. :)

Mind you, I've hacked a couple of Msn accounts and that really is fun... :unsure:

Hehe... sounds like you are a bit bored yes.

But I can understand the fascination with trying to find out how things work... :)

or if you can get something to work the way you want it to...

Hehe... sounds like you are a bit bored yes.

But I can understand the fascination with trying to find out how things work... :)

or if you can get something to work the way you want it to...

I just find it fascinating hacking into my mate's Msn and telling all the girls on his contact list how madly in love with them 'I' am. He didn't see the funny side surprisingly. Serves him right for having his secret question as 'Who are my favourite sports team?' when I go to watch Leicester play with him. :whistle:

I just find it fascinating hacking into my mate's Msn and telling all the girls on his contact list how madly in love with them 'I' am. He didn't see the funny side surprisingly. Serves him right for having his secret question as 'Who are my favourite sports team?' when I go to watch Leicester play with him. :whistle:

hahaaaaaaaaa :D

Not very secret question, no...

PS: Are these girls still talking to him now? :P

Mind you, I've hacked a couple of Msn accounts and that really is fun... :unsure:

I've done that before! :D

I just put any firstname and surname as an email address, I think it was Hannah something, and the secret question was "knowing me", so I put the answer as "knowing you" and therefore managed to hack the account!! :thumbup:

hahaaaaaaaaa :D

Not very secret question, no...

PS: Are these girls still talking to him now? :P

As far as I know but atleast one of them avoided him for a while.

I just put any firstname and surname as an email address, I think it was Hannah something, and the secret question was "knowing me", so I put the answer as "knowing you" and therefore managed to hack the account!!

I bet that girl thought she was being really creative when she came up with that as her secret question/answer. I've got no sympathy for her at all. lol

But they would spend extra on the enhanced security, hence driving the subscription (or ticket) prices up!

Hope not...

God no. It's easy to restrict access to files on the web... tbh, their web developers deserve a slap for being so sloppy and not putting restricted access on the files in the first place.

God no. It's easy to restrict access to files on the web... tbh, their web developers deserve a slap for being so sloppy and not putting restricted access on the files in the first place.

Well, as you probably know, web developers are usually not "developers" in the usual sense of the word and not usually in charge of the web server and its settings.

Sure it is easy to do that. But, I believe, that kind of security would not help.

Well, as you probably know, web developers are usually not "developers" in the usual sense of the word and not usually in charge of the web server and its settings.

Sure it is easy to do that. But, I believe, that kind of security would not help.

You mean like hotlink protection, refferal logging, password protection ip tracking that sort of thing?

Archived