Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Leicester City World

hi guys i was looking into geting the leicester city world for £34 a year our some thing like that. is it worth it?and does the year start from now or does it only last until the football season ends?

It runs for 1 year from the date you get it and is useful if you outside Leicestershire. ;):thumbup:

Its useful in Leics as well, my radio cant get a good reception of radio leics because another channel is close to it, and the online radio on bbc site says "cant broadcast due to contractual reasons" during a game, so I listen to the game on the site now, also I dont have sky sports news so very easy way to get highlights.

• 4 weeks later...

How bizare?

Just had a phone call from Simon at Leicester City Football Club

Told me the club are contacting all fans who have had a free subscription to LCFC World through AOL Broadband - No doubt the idea was to ask me to buy into a new subscription

Confusing situation though as I don't have (and never have had) AOL - I just got an email saying the club had noticed that I hadn't used my free World account and reminding me of login details - I tried it and it worked - but it expired a couple of weeks later

I got the free trial through NTL in Sep but TBH I don't use it!

Anyways, is this a regular type event for people who've had a free subscription??

How bizare?

Told me the club are contacting all fans who have had a free subscription to LCFC World through AOL Broadband - No doubt the idea was to ask me to buy into a new subscription

Confusing situation though as I don't have (and never have had) AOL - I just got an email saying the club had noticed that I hadn't used my free World account and reminding me of login details - I tried it and it worked - but it expired a couple of weeks later

Anyways, is this a regular type event for people who've had a free subscription??

Not me either and my free subscription ran out a couple of weeks ago.

How bizare?

I'm with AOL and I wondered why I could log into LCFC World without a password, doesn't work everytime though.

I'm with AOL and I wondered why I could log into LCFC World without a password, doesn't work everytime though.

Ive never had any dealings with lcfc world, but like you i can view it on occassion. Its usually when city havnt had a good result, and its only one view.

Ive never had any dealings with lcfc world, but like you i can view it on occassion. Its usually when city havnt had a good result, and its only one view.

Very weird. I got a 12-month free subscription through NTL. After 3 weeks, I lost access.

A bit short for a 12-months subscription!!!

[They have restored it temporarily but things seem complicated and I don't know whose fault it is...]

Archived