Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burtonsfox

A gift for the owners from the fans

Hi to all the lovers and haters ;0)

so to update you all -

I'm producing an A3 leather bound Photo message book, all donors pledging £5 or more will be asked to send a photo of themselves or member/s of their family with a brief message to the owners. Each photo will be approx 6" x 4" - This allows LCFC all over the world to contribute if they desire

There will also be a download of the finished article (free to all donors) so you can see your photo and view everyone else's.

All photo/messages will need to be in by April 1st so I can compile the finished product.

All the money donated will go to the cost of the album and then the remainder to the charity of the choice of the Owners/LCFC. As soon as I know which charity I'll let you know.

I will not be taking a penny for the hours of time that this will take to produce.

Dean Hawthorne

Dean I've paid the £5 but I've not sent pic (thank god say many lol)

Dean I've paid the £5 but I've not sent pic (thank god say many lol)

I sent emails earlier giving details where to send you picture and message, If you haven't received it check your spam folder and if still not received send me a message via the gofundme site

Funds have had a serious boost since going into the Mercury Dean!

Nice result... Now at £611 !!!

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-fan-Dean-Hawthorne-wants-thank/story-28716611-detail/story.html

despite the awful photo online!!! Good to have the backing of the Birch

76 donors so far, really looking forward to putting this together although it will take hours!

Archived